Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_lol7sr1FxA1qd1uwa.gif

Boys kicking off early enough so I can get home to watch the game. Result.

Phone up Virgin to add BT Sport. Get told I already have it :sandroscream:. Result.

Based on that we are going to win.

And also because of my pathological hatred of Chelsea. Cunts.
have you seen the bt advert for this game with Bobby Robson animation rather sweet in wistful way.

The Brewhouse Pub in Atlanta is opening at 7:00 am for the early kick-off. We better fucking win or it's going to be a long bad drunk day in Downtown Hotlanta!!!
Then Georgia Plays LSU at night.
I'd better write down the suicide hot line number on my wrist, so I can see it before I start cutting...

I must say, seeing Mourinho talk about the finer points of professionalism has left me rather rattled.

This is the guy that... well, I really don't need to start, do I?

Pot, meet kettle.

Just out of interest, how long did you have Virgin WITHOUT realising you already had BT Sports, and that you coulda been watching all this time....?
:avbfacepalm:

(sorry to piss on your chips... By the sound of your 'double result' you're clearly having a good day!!!)

Seems as I have the top package it was already there. News to me.
I always throw away their marketing letters without opening them. Had no idea.

I don't have Sky Sports so never really go into the 500s on the channels list.
Turns out I also have ESPN still as well. So I can still watch dodgeball and lacrosse or whatever crap they show on there.

Also I have been driving to my parents to watch games with my old man as they have BT sports. And not drinking and driving.

That's a :avbfacepalm:

Seems as I have the top package it was already there. News to me.
I always throw away their marketing letters without opening them. Had no idea.

I don't have Sky Sports so never really go into the 500s on the channels list.
Turns out I also have ESPN still as well. So I can still watch dodgeball and lacrosse or whatever crap they show on there.
ESPN is a BT Sport service now.

Going into tomorrow's Chelsea game, Tottenham Hotspur have lost just 1 of their last 17 home matches at the Lane...

P0343_zps8c638967.png

...and we've kept consecutive clean sheets in our last 6 home games.
MFF, I think you did one of these posts about a great run of home form right before the Wigan 0-1 home loss in I think it was fall 2010, must have been back on GG.

Just pointing out in an attempt at a little preemptive counter-jinxing.

:gazza2:

Statement from Chelsea
- i posted this under the 'yid chant' tread for 'historical purposes', but it belongs here as well

MESSAGE TO SUPPORTERS ATTENDING TOTTENHAM GAME

Posted on: Fri 27 Sep 2013
This Saturday we make the short journey across London to face Tottenham Hotspur, in what promises to be a passionate and exciting encounter.

Your support is an inspiration to the players as we seek three important points. However, for a small minority of fans, matches with Spurs have also brought deeply unpleasant and unwanted anti-Semitic behaviour, which has no place in football or anywhere in society.

Tottenham supporters using the 'Y' word as a form of identity is not an excuse for abusive chanting.

All forms of discriminatory behaviour and language are abhorrent and this includes the 'Y' word.

The Football Association reiterated in its directive announced earlier this month that the use of the 'Y' word in football stadiums is unacceptable and could amount to a criminal offence, and leave those fans liable to prosecution and potentially a lengthy Football Banning Order. This is fully supported by Chelsea Football Club. We have continuously worked to eradicate all forms of discrimination, both at home and away, and the diversity within our club is obvious to all. The players on the field, fans watching from the stands and the religious background of our directors and owner all illustrate a multi-cultural club of which we are very proud.

We need your help to bring to our attention anyone taking part in anti- Semitic behaviour or any other kind of abuse.

A dedicated phone line has been set up - 07537 404821 - for supporters to text, allowing fans to anonymously report abusive or offensive behaviour in strict confidence. You can also contact Kick It Out on 0800 1699 414 or by downloading their smartphone app.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-artic...essage-to-supporters-attending-tottenham-game

Back at the Lane for tomorrows game, second game of the season for me. We are four mates, got good seats in the Park Lane lower, ready to sing our lungs out with sheer passion.

Eriksen-sen-sen...:dude:

Can't wait to sing and win! LET'S BEAT THOSE FUCKING CHAVS!!!
: ostrich::llorisserious:

Statement from Chelsea
- i posted this under the 'yid chant' tread for 'historical purposes', but it belongs here as well

MESSAGE TO SUPPORTERS ATTENDING TOTTENHAM GAME

Posted on: Fri 27 Sep 2013
This Saturday we make the short journey across London to face Tottenham Hotspur, in what promises to be a passionate and exciting encounter.

Your support is an inspiration to the players as we seek three important points. However, for a small minority of fans, matches with Spurs have also brought deeply unpleasant and unwanted anti-Semitic behaviour, which has no place in football or anywhere in society.

Tottenham supporters using the 'Y' word as a form of identity is not an excuse for abusive chanting.

All forms of discriminatory behaviour and language are abhorrent and this includes the 'Y' word.

The Football Association reiterated in its directive announced earlier this month that the use of the 'Y' word in football stadiums is unacceptable and could amount to a criminal offence, and leave those fans liable to prosecution and potentially a lengthy Football Banning Order. This is fully supported by Chelsea Football Club. We have continuously worked to eradicate all forms of discrimination, both at home and away, and the diversity within our club is obvious to all. The players on the field, fans watching from the stands and the religious background of our directors and owner all illustrate a multi-cultural club of which we are very proud.

We need your help to bring to our attention anyone taking part in anti- Semitic behaviour or any other kind of abuse.

A dedicated phone line has been set up - 07537 404821 - for supporters to text, allowing fans to anonymously report abusive or offensive behaviour in strict confidence. You can also contact Kick It Out on 0800 1699 414 or by downloading their smartphone app.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-artic...essage-to-supporters-attending-tottenham-game
Wheres the pictures, they can't read?.....................

The Brewhouse Pub in Atlanta is opening at 7:00 am for the early kick-off. We better fucking win or it's going to be a long bad drunk day in Downtown Hotlanta!!!
Then Georgia Plays LSU at night.
I'd better write down the suicide hot line number on my wrist, so I can see it before I start cutting...
Going up to South Bend for Notre Dame Oklahoma right after the game. I know your pain

Back
Top Bottom