Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

365473076qzjdzr_ph.jpg

That's a breakfast

1024px-Full_English_Breakfast.JPG

Have it every day and you'll have a heart attack by 30, but once or twice a week - usually after going out on the lash - and it hits the spot very nicely!

Mushrooms, Hash Browns, Scrambled Eggs, Baked Beans, Toast, Sausages, Bacon, Black Pudding, Tomatoes (preferably not tinned in my opinion). and fried, all of it fried except the scrambled eggs, but then you could have fried eggs instead!

Edit: with Orange Juice and a cup of tea!
oh,man! i just ate something before,and now i see this plate,i'm hungry again!Help!!! get this plate out of my sight!!!:love:

Last edited:
If you don't work a late or night shift. I am sorry. But this is just not good enough. You should be up at five no three shitting yourself about the game. If you can not simply wake up for seven. You are not spursy.
I'll most likely be getting to bed at 3 from celebrating a friends birthday.

I know NBC has replays but Time Warner is being stupid as usual and is the only major cable company without live extra.

I understand the hate but I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way.

I know NBC has replays but Time Warner is being stupid as usual and is the only major cable company without live extra.
Four hours is more than enough. Full English Breakfasts are floating about in this thread. Make one of those and have a good morning.

just finished now Man.Utd-Liverpool 1-0 (League CuP) ,it was here on tv Live. (Ilie Dumitrescu,ex-Tottenham player in the 90's is analyst of football,on DIGI Sport here,commenting also champions league matches,now he "analyze" Man.utd-L'Pool key moments of the match,also he analyzed yesterday match Of his ex-team Tottenham (4-0 vs Villa) was happy about that,remebering his moments in Tottenham t-shirt ...18 years ago :)

Last edited:
and about another Tottenham player in the 90's -Gheorghe Popescu,he announced already that he will candidate for the elections at FRF in 2014 (romanian federation of football) next year,to be the new president of FRF ! ,that mean an ex-Spurs player will be the "boss" of a federation of Football in Europe soon :)

about him,Vlad Chiriches,a little secret that i bet any Tottenham fan don't know, he know english language well,but surprise coming now!...also know portuguese language very well !!! How??? when he was young ,he was 2 years at Benfica Lisabon Youth sector ,now you make connections---He and AVB;) and Paulinho...what language use...between them :roflmao:

I understand the hate but I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way.
Shit, if you're celebrating the night prior, just keep going through the match! Birthdays happen all the time, this is Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom