Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Defoe injured)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worth the wait boys and girls. Happy days.

A last minute WINNING goal when we were on top all game, their GK having the game of his life, Clattenburg was in charge, and you could just sense the total opposite happening... this doesn't feel right! HOW VERY UNSPURSY!

Thank fook... NEW Spurs have arrived!

(ahem, and it's my birthday!!)

Now all we need to do is lose out on CL on all the GD we didn't rack up today, and we'll have our OLD Spurs back...

:paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf::paulinhowtf:

I just don't get it what's with the late subs!I can't remember us making a sub before the 70. min (only if it's an injury).I mean Holtby came in in the 88. min and was awesome.We must make early subs!!

But seriously though, that was lucky. We did everything in our power to fuck this one up, and we barely got there in the end despite all that. We need to sort a few things out going forward, we can't keep doing it like this.

Holtby very good creating another chance - seems to have in every game this season. Lamela; good cross. Paulinho; what a classy finish!
Cardiff played well, worked very hard doing what every other team does against us nowadays - defend, defend, defend. Their goalkeeper was very good today too.

Naughton is not a left back and may not even be a good player at all.

Townsend shoots too much still and is really starting to get on my nerves. More on target, but there were times when there were better options he should have taken.

Siggy; such an unlucky player. That shot that hit the post was really something and deserved to go in.

Overall I think we played very well again. 3 more points and another clean sheet. Fantastic.

9878090685_9eea4deef7_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom