Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So let’s take opinion out of it as opinions differ and talk facts only . 1 trophy, the least significant trophy a team can win in England in 23 years .

Everything else is a matter of opinion , it’s even a matter of opinion if that trophy haul is really really good or arsewiping bad

Last edited:
Apparently crowd was singing Daniel levy get out of our club 👍 let us keep that momentum going and rid ourselves of this loathsome cunt.

i-like-the-sound-of-that-doc-mullins.gif

We have spent a fairly pretty amount of money since the CL final, it just doesn't feel like it because so much of it has been spent on shite.
They have spent bundles on players like Ben White.

I actually think they have made mistakes that are not yet apparent.

They've spent big on a few players that were available rather than planned.

It looks good at the moment when you're top of the league.

38 games may tell you something different.

I watched it on telly today. Why are you interested if I went? I personally couldn't give a fuck if you went
I find it amusing how you call Enic/Levy defenders about as Tottenham as Arsene Wenger yet you probably don't contribute anything to club yet call out Spurs fans for being Woolwich because they have a different opinion to you.

Wow that stevee has become a full time member of the ENIC payroll, really brainwashed so sad to see it.
I've seen this happen on other forums.

The special patrol group circle the wagons and attempt to get people banned for abusing them.

They then stalk the individual, leave snide remarks on their posts and negative feedback.

Does Levy pay them?

Not in cash surely?

I blame Levy for paying Eriksen a reported 65k per week but disproportionately rewarding others, like Lloris, Dele, Son and Kane with remuneration running into hundreds of thousands of pounds per week.

Those actions would kill the morale in any workplace.

Levy knew what the outcome would be in respect of the under payed players feeling under valued and wanting parity with the others or to leave the club.

The fact that Eriksen, Toby and Rose ran their contracts down tells you something.
Exactly. Should have just upped his contract as a reward for playing so well.

I've seen this happen on other forums.

The special patrol group circle the wagons and attempt to get people banned for abusing them.

They then stalk the individual, leave snide remarks on their posts and negative feedback.

Does Levy pay them?

Not in cash surely?
It's funny you say that, because, they do tend to provoke, then get the arse when people disagree with them.
And they tag you in if you disagree with them like clitoris goat, he hates anyone giving him a disagree rating, such arrogance but yes I think your right a little firm operating.

I find it amusing how you call Enic/Levy defenders about as Tottenham as Arsene Wenger yet you probably don't contribute anything to club yet call out Spurs fans for being Woolwich because they have a different opinion to you.
For the record, I went today as a season ticket holder for 5 years i think, and I am really starting to hate ENIC fans. I can't see how you can be a fan of THFC AND ENIC. I don't mean they're gooners or trolls, but a fan of THFC or any club should demand ambition. The occasional throw of the dice and attempt to do something. But ENIC have done nothing out of the ordinary in their time at the club with the squad. Nothing any other board couldn't pull off.
I'm not a hateful person. I can usually not like someone/thing without hating it. But people who believe ENIC are good for us are out of their minds.
Anyone who believes the pretty but silent stadium is suddenly going to male us compete and start spending is deluded.
Anyone that thinks anyone other than a desperately broke PL team in danger of bankruptcy would want ENIC is out of their mind.

We were shit in the 90s but we had hope.
There is no longer an ounce of hope anymore. We play in the PL and Europe to make up the numbers, generate income and then reinvest that money to make more money.

The only time we will ever see ENIC break the mould is if we're in real danger of relegation.

Worse than that, is relegation and a sustained loss of income is the only way they'd ever go.

Back
Top Bottom