Gareth Bale Appreciation Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know what you got till it's gone, as they say.

Given the amount of crymaxing, neg repping and general pessimism that's been going on here for the last 24 hours or so, I think we all know exactly how valuable Bale was to us and that, new squad bought with his sale or no, he will be missed.

Given the amount of crymaxing, neg repping and general pessimism that's been going on here for the last 24 hours or so, I think we all know exactly how valuable Bale was to us and that, new squad bought with his sale or no, he will be missed.

It really is a shame tho, like I'm delighted with how we've strengthened don't get me wrong. But he did the spectacular so often, sometimes I think I took it for granted.

I scored a 30 yard goal with him in FIFA yesterday playing for Spurs and it reminded me of everything he's done for us. I'll never again be able to see his left footed power shots into the corner of the net. Why did you have to leave us Gareth :vdvcry:

Just saw the video of Bale trying to speak a bit of Spanish to the Madrid crowd. The Welsh accent and caveman Spanish are a pretty hilarious combination it turns out.

Just saw the video of Bale trying to speak a bit of Spanish to the Madrid crowd. The Welsh accent and caveman Spanish are a pretty hilarious combination it turns out.

That whole presentation thing made me irrational angry, ESPECIALLY that part.
And all the fans that will boo him in two months time are going apeshit.

It was a rough morning.

83507452.gif

Bye Gareth.

it's a shame we've gone from a "one-man team" last season, to a stronger all-round unit, just missing that "vital creative ingredient"...

WHYYYYYYYYYYY can't we have both, at the same time??

It's like the Summer we ALMOST had Gazza, Waddle AND Lineker in the same team... until Waddle left!

I scored a 30 yard goal with him in FIFA yesterday playing for Spurs and it reminded me of everything he's done for us. I'll never again be able to see his left footed power shots into the corner of the net. Why did you have to leave us Gareth :vdvcry:
Hopefully you will against the scum in the chumps league this season .

I did find the kissing the badge part a bit over the top and I did hate the cunt for few minutes. To my mind, he never kissed the Tottenham badge if 6 fucking years, but he does the RM one after 5 minutes.

I have some BBC links from when we signed him but I can't post them as I have no likes! Can someone like this post so I can post them here?

I did find the kissing the badge part a bit over the top and I did hate the cunt for few minutes. To my mind, he never kissed the Tottenham badge if 6 fucking years, but he does the RM one after 5 minutes.
I would have more of an issue if he had been kissing our badge all the time. He isnt a spurs supporter.
I remember walking out of a pub in a fit of temper cos Sheringham kissed manUre's badge. cos he was meant to be a spurs supporter.

I hope he goes out on a jet ski and one of his ears unpins itself and he spends the rest of his days going round and round in circles.

Back
Top Bottom