Eintracht Frankfurt vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 4th October . 20:00 Deutsche Bank Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh here we go. A mediocre lover. What's your favourite colour pal. Vanilla. Yay great we got a draw. I'm off to go have a tommy tank over that game!!!!
Yeah, I'm so sorry I'm not bawling my eyes out because we drew a game in the Champions League. Fuck nuanced opinions right?

You're free to melt down like the rest of the crybaby cunts on this site though.

Good performance.

Football is a funny old game. We get a lucky bounce on just 1 or 2 of those chances we created and it's a completely different atmosphere around Spurs.

It's a game of inches people. It will click very soon.

Yeah, I'm so sorry I'm not bawling my eyes out because we drew a game in the Champions League. Fuck nuanced opinions right?

You're free to melt down like the rest of the crybaby cunts on this site though.

When you can listen to Jason Cundy being measured and forwarding an encouraging narrative with regards to what's to come for us season (as he has been this evening); one can only conclude that we have some serious drama queens in our midst.

15 Million a year........

:conterubhands:
VULNE6D.png

Because he can gamble with Gil up at the top but not with Bissouma in the middle, it's more sensitive.
Really? Gil lost the ball countless times and spent much of the time he was on being knocked down and losing the ball. I think switching to a 3-5-2 and taking one of the bad performing front 3 off would have made a difference...

Only just got back to the hotel now.

Will give a full match review tomorrow.

But for now wanted to say that yet again the highlight of the trip is meeting fellow fans on TFC.

Billy no mates TommyD123 TommyD123 is now Billy one mate 😂

Top guy. There are some sensible people on here when you actually meet them in real life 😂. This is what makes European trips worthwhile.

Anyway, my winless away run in the CL continues. Up to 5 games now, might as well go for the record.

I thought it was a pretty decent performance all-round. Was very annoying to not score but it was the first game in a while where I wasn't chewing the carpet because we were just so dreadful to watch.

Let's just get out the group and hopefully the team will have gelled and be playing a lot better once the knock-out games arrive next year.

Fucking tortoise dinosaur conte

Had just watched highlights and we had 7 in the box defending 3 players

This is shit conservative, he doesn't know that that attacking player draws defenders away and will make people wary about going too forward.

Trash but son was wasteful today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom