OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was terrible refereeing. What if the Var had checked that and found it not handball, Villarreal would have had a perfectly good goal chalked off. He should have just let the play roll on, see of they scored then VAR could have checked for Hand ball if they hadn't scored.

Also felt like he really didn't want to give the first pen too - which looked blatantly obvious to me.

Arse not even in this since I tuned in.

Had half an eye on the first half and they looked quite plucky.
I guess they can celebrate that like their good half against City too.

Conceded, wind out their sails - hopefully a reflection of their good form being put to an end too.

Any other team , Saka’s hoof goes out of play , with the dippers , it falls kindly & results in a goal

Not that bothered at the goons conceding but fuck me the dippers always seem to have luck on their side
No, Liverpool made that happen. Blaming luck when something happens over and over again is silly. By that logic, Kane’s free kick ability is just unlucky.

Title winning sort of performance from Liverpool. Nowhere near their best but comfortable winners in the end against a useful side that were really up for it going into it.

The moment they play anyone decent they lose.

The moment they play a game where they haven't had 10 days tp prepare for it they lose or drop points.

But they are amazing apparently.

we're 3 pts behind them and they still have to play Chavs, Man U (they should win that) and us.

Back
Top Bottom