Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thing is & we know it from the past … the summer window will come , names will come & go , season ticket renewals … big names mentioned , we’ll get to the end of the window , few acquisitions of maybe players, some loanees will return due to being crap. Have to sell to buy , questions about Conte staying … we’ve seen it a dozen times .

There will need to be a huge change of mentality by ENIC to regain faith but on reading Lewis’s goals I very much doubt it .

I think if anyone was given a £100 to bet on next summers transfer window the majority would grudgingly bet on the same old outcome. Maybe with Hitchen getting the heave-ho things will be difference but years of the same policy makes me doubt it . Hope I’m wrong.

In the world of Land Economics, returns are temporary but assured assets are permanent.
I don't think they're even bothered about losing profit from the footballing activities any more.

So you are incapable of reflecting on your own posts?

Hillarious. And you are the one suggesting others posters are not "smart".

Out of interest, are you a millenial?
I dont know what he is, But his outrageous pontificating and calling other posters dim really get my goat. These are the mad ramblings of a total bell end and bot of Enic

Thing is & we know it from the past … the summer window will come , names will come & go , season ticket renewals … big names mentioned , we’ll get to the end of the window , few acquisitions of maybe players, some loanees will return due to being crap. Have to sell to buy , questions about Conte staying … we’ve seen it a dozen times .

There will need to be a huge change of mentality by ENIC to regain faith but on reading Lewis’s goals I very much doubt it .

I think if anyone was given a £100 to bet on next summers transfer window the majority would grudgingly bet on the same old outcome. Maybe with Hitchen getting the heave-ho things will be difference but years of the same policy makes me doubt it . Hope I’m wrong.

21 years to be precise.

It's not up's and down's either. It's the ENIC strategy.

apparently we rejected it because ENIC does not want to put the club back on the stock market.

But it seems like LAMF Global are not done yet.

The company is led by Chairman Jeffrey Soros and CEO and Director Simon Horsman, the co-founders and Co-CEOs of Los Angeles Media Fund (LAMF), a multifaceted media and entertainment company whose primary business is investing in and producing feature films, television series, and documentary projects as well as live events. LAMF Global Ventures I plans to leverage management's experience and target opportunities in media, entertainment, and sports, as well as within e-commerce and technology.

The company is led by Chairman Jeffrey Soros and CEO and Director Simon Horsman, the co-founders and Co-CEOs of Los Angeles Media Fund (LAMF), a multifaceted media and entertainment company whose primary business is investing in and producing feature films, television series, and documentary projects as well as live events. LAMF Global Ventures I plans to leverage management's experience and target opportunities in media, entertainment, and sports, as well as within e-commerce and technology.
As long as their business model isn't to build the best recording studio's in the world and then hire wooden actors to star in their TV shows and films, I'm all for this.

Back
Top Bottom