Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's going to get an insane reception when he comes later this season at the Lane. Uncomparable to anything in the last 15 years.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Honestly I can see him hanging hit boots up if this move doesn't do it for him. Just some parralels I see with David Bentley. Maybe it's just me.

Maybe he'll come back as the official FIFA 23 player for THFC.

A great shame it had to end this way but its best for all concerned... when Jose first came in he started to get a real tune out of him then it all went wrong, too much time on non-football matters I fear. Hope he does well for Everton and ends up back in an England shirt... but that would mean having his smartphone surgically removed and his Playstation account blocked

It deserves posting.
One of the best technical goals I've seen ever. Let alone from a spurs player.

Danny Rose's reaction said it all.

I jumped from my seat in disbelief.
Palace fans were clapping. Everyone appreciated what they witnessed at the moment. It was just a win for football.

Last edited:
Fuck, the lad could finish once.

The Palace spin, the Chelsea two-touch and that Watford torpedo are three entirely different absolute wondergoals. And not included there was his impetuous outside foot chip at the Library.

Football needs you Dele Alli, wake the fuck up son.
Exactly this.
Watching those goals....there's no comparison to the guy playing now. The hunger and the smile are nowhere to be seen 🙁

He’s given us some amazing performances with some extreme highs. Those few years in his peak he was unstoppable and amazing to watch.

It’s a shame how it all ended but harbour no ill will towards the guy. Hopefully he can have a return to form, although I doubt he’ll reach the same levels he had with us.

All the best Dele.

There must be some hunger there, or I don't see why he would go there. He could happily sit on a big contract at Spurs, with the fancy facilities and London lifestyle. He clearly wants to play and save his career and honestly there isn't a player out of Spurs that I'll be keeping a closer eye on. Personally do think it's been done and dusted for him for a long time, but who knows? I'd absolutely love him to revive his career.

Back
Top Bottom