January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bentancur is better than Winks/Hojbjerg and I prefer signing him to Kulusevski, but it's still basically us accepting our level by taking on players not good enough from a Juventus side who are .. not good enough.

They are mediocre & unambitious signings.

Bentancur is better than Winks/Hojbjerg and I prefer signing him to Kulusevski, but it's still basically us accepting our level by taking on players not good enough from a Juventus side who are .. not good enough.

They are mediocre & unambitious signings.

Juv like Bayern are a different level to us, some of their rejects walk into our side and almost any side outside of City, Chelsea and Liverpool.

It's really strange and concerning that we have not been linked with RWBs again after the whole Adama thing.

Equally strange is that the masses that were so convinced it was our priority position are now more pre-occupied about us missing out on Diaz rather than a so-called must-sign position.

Last edited:
Juv like Bayern are a different level to us, some of their rejects walk into our side and almost any side outside of City, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Bayern are incomparable to Juventus. I would take some Bayern 'rejects' in a heartbeat because they're arguably the best team in the world and have talent everywhere. Just like back years ago VDV was a great signing for us, and Sneijder/Robben were Madrid cast offs.

Juventus right now are struggling for top four in a very weak Serie A. They have mediocrity in their lineup, let alone the bench. These two are notably low performers for that side and the fans will be either happy or unbothered they're gone. We can't expect anything other than mediocrity at best from signing this profile of players.

Back
Top Bottom