January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whelm me Spurs, please for the love of God just once would you whelm me, the days of me wanting to be overwhelmed are long gone, but is a good old whelming really too much to ask for?

Underwhelming doesn't even cut it anymore, sub whelmed? Anti-whelmed?
You're more likely to get whelked than whelmed.

He has been giving ITK for years - starting with the old 606 forums, and a lot has been right. I'm not one to usually defend ITKS but he is legit. Things do change quickly - transfer wise.

So you can watch your sarcastic tone with me, son, because I am not in the fucking mood. Don't bother replying unless its with apology.
Sorry for the sarcasm but I disagree with you. Valencia Yid has a 1 in 10 accuracy in the last two years from what I have seen he has never broken anything first. I have known plenty of people in the past who worked for Spurs and for a fact I know 99% of transfers do not move quickly I knew we were negotiating for Didier Zakora for about a month before the world cup started and the Comolli was desperate to sign him. I know for a fact that Season Michael Carrick had a meeting with Levy and asked for a pay rise and as soon as he said no Carrick said he would be looking for a new club at the end of the season.

2021 global football club revenue rich list, Spurs above Juventus....

"We simply can't compete with the big clubs, we don't have the finances"

:levystare:
:levylol:

:contehmm: :pochwtf:
Despite the fact that we have the highest match day income in the world , we have the highest match day catering income in the world, we put on massive events, and our wages bill is less than 50% of income. So why did we spend 2 billion on a new stadium put ourselves into 1.5 billion debt and still not be able to compete with Juventus.Oh yeh it increases the fixed asset value f the club making it more attractive to a buyer.

Sorry for the sarcasm but I disagree with you. Valencia Yid has a 1 in 10 accuracy in the last two years from what I have seen he has never broken anything first. I have known plenty of people in the past who worked for Spurs and for a fact I know 99% of transfers do not move quickly I knew we were negotiating for Didier Zakora for about a month before the world cup started and the Comolli was desperate to sign him. I know for a fact that Season Michael Carrick had a meeting with Levy and asked for a pay rise and as soon as he said no Carrick said he would be looking for a new club at the end of the season.

You're entitled to your wrong opinion buddy.

To be fair, GLC actually looked a good player when we had him on loan - in fact you might go as far as to say he was one of our best players in that period. God knows what happened - did he just have a particularly lucky few months in terms of form, did he stop caring once he was permanent, did the injuries kill him, god only knows what happened. But I don't think it was a poor signing based on the info we had at that time - it just turned out later to be a total disaster. :(
He did look good in Mourinho's first season and does fit in well in the Argentina team so don't know what goes on at Spurs - is it lack of consistent time, doesn't feel like there is any faith in him - who knows but it does feel like his chance has gone.

Conte right now

Tom Cruise Help GIF by MOODMAN

Linked again to Amrabat, disappointing on the face of it but again he is a player Conte was linked with at Inter

Played well in a 343 but injury's are the reason he hasn't started much this year

Their is logic but I thought we would look at better

Surprised we ain't linked with Zakaria
Thought I read Zakaria was being linked with Bayern last week which would probably rule us out.....again.

He did look good in Mourinho's first season and does fit in well in the Argentina team so don't know what goes on at Spurs - is it lack of consistent time, doesn't feel like there is any faith in him - who knows but it does feel like his chance has gone.
Interesting point would Skipp or Winks or PEH get into Argentinsa first eleven,answer is no. Lo Celso must have something cant understand whay we cant unlock it, also dont understand why we play him on th eright when he is so one footef and Argentina play him on the left.

Back
Top Bottom