Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That'll be the Crouch who was crucial to getting us into the CL qualifiers, then was vital in getting us into the group stage, then played his part in our memorable run to the QFs.

Of course we've done much better since then without him, ... wait ...

Crouch was a good player for us, why people continue to vilify him is beyond me.

No one is vilifying him - simply indicating the overall progress in the 'level' of transfers we are bringing now compared to 'then' - indicates a long term strategy as opposed to short term-ism. It also improves the squad quality exponentially

Saw this somewhere on Twitter, can't remember where so apologies for lack of credit - but...

Bob Soldado, CAN HE SCORE ONE?
Bob Soldado, YES HE CAN!

Repeat ad nauseum. If he scores two or gets a hattrick, then there's an obvious change that can be made!

ahem, that was mine , and it was here, not on Twatter :dude:

To the tune of Bob the Builder:
Bob Soldado can he score one? Bob The soldier, Yes he can!

best song I've seen is...
"he's known it since he was a kid, na na, na na,
he's always wanted to be a yid, na na, na na,
we bought the lad from sunny spain
he gets the ball he scores again,
Roberto Soldado Tottenham's number 9"

Best I've seen yet it's still pretty poor. Also it's to the same tune as the Vertonghen one.

Can someone please make a chant out of the first few lines of By The Way by RHCP ?

It'd be quality but I'm rubbish at this stuff.

So - from MotD cloggers, Louis Sahas, Peter Crouches, and Ryan Nelsens

:harrylol:

We've gone to

Roberto Soldado
Nacer Chadli
Paulinho
Lewis Holtby
Zeki Fryers
Clint Dempsey
Hugo Lloris
Mousa Dembele
Emmanuel Adebayor
Jan Vertonghen
Gylfi Sigurdsson

Some top buys there, including France's and Valencia's captains. This what a long term strategy looks like, note some self profiteering moves

Well done Levy. Well done AVB

Fuck all the haters

:dude:
only ones that Harry would have signed from that list are Dempsey and Ade...big improvement in our transfer dealings.

To the tune of Y Viva Espana. Lines 3 & 4 need work.

Soldado, he's come from sunny Spain, Y Viva Espana.
From Valencia to White Hart Lane, Y Viva Espana.
We know you will score us loads of goals, Roberto Soldado.
To beat the scum called Woolwich, Roberto Soldado.

So - from MotD cloggers, Louis Sahas, Peter Crouches, and Ryan Nelsens

:harrylol:

We've gone to

Roberto Soldado
Nacer Chadli
Paulinho
Lewis Holtby
Zeki Fryers
Clint Dempsey
Hugo Lloris
Mousa Dembele
Emmanuel Adebayor
Jan Vertonghen
Gylfi Sigurdsson

Some top buys there, including France's and Valencia's captains. This what a long term strategy looks like, note some self profiteering moves

Well done Levy. Well done AVB

Fuck all the haters

:dude:
That's a very handy eleven, some very astute buys there

Back
Top Bottom