Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moura's effort is incredible. He's only been on about 10 mins and has won the ball at least 3 times that I can remember, it might well be more. For all his obvious flaws, he is a wonderful asset to the side, and definitely one of our best five players so far this season. (And yet some want him sold! :/ )

Moura's effort is incredible. He's only been on about 10 mins and has won the ball at least 3 times that I can remember, it might well be more. For all his obvious flaws, he is a wonderful asset to the side, and definitely one of our best five players so far this season. (And yet some want him sold! :/ )
Shhhh, Igula will have a dislike meltdown if you go on.

Anyone else feel like this is the end for Ndombele? Being booed individually like that. He’s requesting a transfer, no way he’s mentally strong enough to fight back.

And my damn username is going to haunt me forever.

I think he'd be gone by the full-time whistle if there was any team in the world willing to take his full salary. But is there anyone out there so stupid?

I think the only way we rid ourselves of him is if we take someone else's albatross contract back in return.

Back
Top Bottom