Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy gives me the impression that he thinks he should have a statue built of himself outside the stadium, like us as fans owe him something for doing his job?

His messages always come across as passive-aggressive and self-serving and are full of PR puff that mean nothing.

Like he has a checklist of things he has to talk about but ultimately it is all hollow because it's a long-winded way of saying we aren't going to change our business model on the pitch and since that's where we are failing then we are only going to endure more failure going forward.

He needs to step away completely from the football side of things, that's the decent thing to do like hiatus hiatus said.
As long as it is life size , it would be both cheap and invisible to the naked eye

This letter has done absolutely nothing to convince me that things will turn round under this ownership. In fact quite the opposite. He used the £250 million invested in the squad like its a reminder that we should thank our lucky stars that he was so generous.

How about we average that 250 million out over the years that Poch received minimal backing and also let's compare it to the other 'big 5' teams. Then let's decide whether we are lucky or not.
We aren't...

Club is in a bad place and fixing it is now a massively difficult project. I’m having a hard time even imagining what players we want to attempt to build around. Can’t help thinking any potential managers will notice the same thing.

No money being spent by supporters is the only language Levy understands.

No more spending in the club shop for myself or my son. I was going to get a membership for my son even though he’s too young, thats not happening now.

We’ve been patient but enough is enough.

Club is in a bad place and fixing it is now a massively difficult project. I’m having a hard time even imagining what players we want to attempt to build around. Can’t help thinking any potential managers will notice the same thing.
Something needs to be done mate honestly I am fucking sick of seeing my club being run the way it is.
I want them out and I am going to do everything in my power to try and create change, enough is enough now.
You can’t influence a sale of the club, forget that

all we can do is start to harass his family, threaten the wet little toad and hope he backs off fron the football club

Something needs to be done mate honestly I am fucking sick of seeing my club being run the way it is.

You can’t influence a sale of the club, forget that

all we can do is start to harass his family, threaten the wet little toad and hope he backs off fron the football club
I don't like the guy and Spurs is a massive part of my life but personal threats and harassing his family is stepping way over the line mate.

No money being spent by supporters is the only language Levy understands.

No more spending in the club shop for myself or my son. I was going to get a membership for my son even though he’s too young, thats not happening now.

We’ve been patient but enough is enough.
You need that type of direct action. Boycott games, protests, turn your back on the team in the stadium etc. All this stuff needs concerted effort which fans tend not to do because ultimately you're there to support the team not campaign against the owners.

Levy knows that as do most club owners which is why they can sit tight and ride out most of the storms.

They've got us by the nut-sack and they know it.

Back
Top Bottom