Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is this tottenham stuff? We are mason's mates. Title change pls.
Nope, we are Tottenham.

The multi lad thought he'd be clever with his "mason's mates" thing as he was hoping Spurs would lose against Wolves (he's a gooner or a chav or a manc, I forget) yet that backfired in his face. Shame.

Last home game of the season. :coys:

10,000 fans in the stadium. 😷

Free food too! 🍔 🍟🍕🥪🥙🌮

COYS!

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Edit - hopefully it's easier for most forum members to find this thread than it was to find the Wolves thread.
Fuck off Cunt

There have been games at 6pm all season.
Now there are fans back that should stop. I will not be going but it is not fair on those that want to go and work. Many workers at the stadium have other jobs and can make 8 pm KO's but cannot be in 2 places at once for 6pm KO's. Sky have too much power with setting of days and times matches are played.

what sort of atmosphere you expect with 10k there? is that ten k each club? didn't i hear 21k allowed? if so where's the extra k?

Now there are fans back that should stop. I will not be going but it is not fair on those that want to go and work. Many workers at the stadium have other jobs and can make 8 pm KO's but cannot be in 2 places at once for 6pm KO's. Sky have too much power with setting of days and times matches are played.

You still can't get your head around the fact we are still in a pandemic can you, and who is actually setting these kick-off times.
Premier League are setting them. They are are only contracted to put 5 matches per game week on telly, but are putting on 6pm kick-offs (as well as many others including 3pm Saturdays) as additional televised games so fans up and down the country can watch every game, under instructions from the government to help with the mental health of the nation.
And until we are in a situation where grounds are allowed to be full again, with away fans, and a large proportion of the country are not having to work from home still, I would fully expect the Premier League (under government guidance) to continue with this practice, and rightly so.

But no, maybe a couple of thousand fans are inconvenienced, they should somehow take priority over the millions or so of fans that want to be able to watch all the games. Give over

Last edited:
Although I'm still miffed over the cost, I'm looking forward to catching up with those who have got a ticket, and getting into the stadium to see a game. And of course, stuffing my face with the vegan sausage roll - missed them more than the football 🤭

Hoping for a win as always 🤞

There are vegan sausage rolls? How do they taste? I've always maintained there isn't any meat in sausage rolls or hot dogs. I stand by that.

Between sausage rolls and the hot chips I'd better not trigger Dier's brother or he won't have any trouble catching me next time.

:dier:

Back
Top Bottom