Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would say it is very doubtful that we would be close to relegation. More hyperbole for no reason other than to fan the flames of a nonsense argument.

Also, why are we just taking Kane out of the team? It has no relevance and isn;t happening so why do people always go to these ridiculous hypotheticals? If Kane leaves we are getting a ton of money to reinvest in the team.

Again we finished top 4 before Kane, we can easily finish top 4 without him no matter how many ridiculous hypotheticals you come up with or how much you want to ignore the top 4 seasons prior to Kane.
We sell Kane and we are absolutely done.

We shouldnt need VAR to beat a Kalvinless Leeds

Why are you so bothered? After all this was the warm up act for you. The big one for you is at 5pm tomorrow when Jose takes on FC Croutons or something like that. Let’s hope they make Roma ‘roll’ over and leave Jose in the ‘soup’

Last edited:
To give a boxing analogy.

We have become a team akin to a boxer who has a really good punch. Sometimes a knock out punch in fact but not a boxer who finds it easy to cope with a busy opponent who takes the initiative and has a distinct style.

Once we face such an opponent and if we can't get that punch in we either get knocked out or lose on points.
We are Frank Bruno if you will...

Hes got a free hit till end of season mason but was a bit naive today. Going toe to toe with a bielsa side is risky. Think mason would be good as part of coaching set up next season to learn his trade. Personally I would have put bale in alli position when he got substituted to try it out for 10 mins. Ndombele should have come on a bit earlier. Levy really needs to pick right man for next season otherwise i can see anarchy at stadium.
I am afraid Mason hasn’t a clue. He might be a likeable person but then again so was my nan

Because we were much better with Kane than before Kane????
2 top 4 in god knows how many years before Kane. First 5 seasons Kane becomes a starter for us we finish top 4, 4 times.

You said we are done, not that we would be better with Kane than without, which is debatable.

We weren't done before Kane we finished 4th, 5th, 4th, 5th, 6th in the 5 years before Kane, that is hardly done.

Maybe we have different definitions on done, but this ridiculous notion that if we sell Kane we are screwed is silly.

You said we are done, not that we would be better with Kane than without, which is debatable.

We weren't done before Kane we finished 4th, 5th, 4th, 5th, 6th in the 5 years before Kane, that is hardly done.

Maybe we have different definitions on done, but this ridiculous notion that if we sell Kane we are screwed is silly.
Don’t you think he is by far our best player?

Our squad is not that good at all. Sell the best player by far... and I don’t trust levy to reinvest the money wisely.

We have so many players who lack basic football intelligence: Aurier, Dier, Lamela, Lucas, Doherty, etc.

Pains me to watch some of the decisions they make out there.

Back
Top Bottom