Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feel good about this one, as long as we don't bring Winks (or to a lesser extent Tanguy) back in. Keep the same team, keep the momentum. Hopefully Leeds' heads are on the beach already.

I think we'll see an even better lo celso today. I feel like the more he's playing the better he is getting. We seem to be in a much better place right now with our attacking players if we go out to attack and perform we should outscore leeds if we are on it.

The key is not to have Lamela and Dier at the same time. That is the no no of all the fucking no no no no no no no mosses. We might get by with one on the field if we get so so so lucky but not the two at the same time. No no no no

Do you have any evidence to back this up? First I've heard of it, and it's an appalling thing to accuse someone of, unless/until you have good reason.
Zomb is a fucking horrible cunt of a human and seems to think accusations like this are ok here. ..they're not. He also accused me of being one too over a disagreement.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ON THIS FORUM SO LETS CARD THIS CUNT

Zomb is a fucking horrible cunt of a human and seems to think accusations like this are ok here. ..they're not. He also accused me of being one too over a disagreement.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ON THIS FORUM SO LETS CARD THIS CUNT
Done. Not one for hanging parties, but that was beyond shit. There are too many posters on here that resort to this kind of comment, because they hide behind the anonymity of the internet. I would be more than happy for the mods to send this to the police and give up the IP trail to his ISP.

The key is not to have Lamela and Dier at the same time. That is the no no of all the fucking no no no no no no no mosses. We might get by with one on the field if we get so so so lucky but not the two at the same time. No no no no
Winks and sisokko say hello 🤣

Done. Not one for hanging parties, but that was beyond shit. There are too many posters on here that resort to this kind of comment, because they hide behind the anonymity of the internet. I would be more than happy for the mods to send this to the police and give up the IP trail to his ISP.
I think a card for that shit ...not his first time either...is more than justified

This is tougher than first thought, last 5 games they have beaten City away and drew with Man Utd and Liver
Yeah, posted this earlier in the week but since about Feb they've been taking a bit of steam outta the press and focusing a bit more protection for their full backs, especially against teams with pace on the counter. They still get stretched during games, interested to see Dele play, could find plenty of ball in dangerous positions between the lines, hopefully he makes best use of it.

Back
Top Bottom