Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Gedson had a good 60 minutes

He's got some cool tricks and a positive approach but is a bit inconsistent with his touches which keep him from stringing it all together. I was totally unenthused with his starting but to his credit he put in a solid enough shift in a very tough match. I'm looking forward to seeing him play again.

He really is one odious, smug shit made worse by the fact that he has this fake veneer of polite respectability. So great knowing how much losing to us, losing to our makeshift team, losing to his old mentor, will irk him.
Will he ever live down the fact that he lost to us in a game that Spurs dominated so much that one of our players was able to leave the field and go for a shit whilst the other ten coped.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
That has to be a pub quiz question for the future.

Can we as supporters now rid of this losers mentality, especially before the game has even started.

We want success but you can't get it if the support thinks the game is lost before it has started.

Time for everyone to get behind the team. There has been so much talk of getting a winning mentality and being intelligent cunts to try and win trophies.

That comes for the fans first and foremost. We will be there day in and day out, players, staff, owners will move on.

Don't want to see this defeatist mentality anymore in match threads. We can criticise shit play, shit tactics but still have the belief of winning at the end of it all.

Honestly think that penalty shoot out has a different outcome if there are fans there because of it.

I feel like Delia now trying to rally the troops.
Let's be having ya!!

COYS! :mourbringit::mourthumb::tobyarm:
Excellent post. Totally agree.

He can’t wait can he, we could be on to something special this season if the Injury gods are kind. Our starting 11 all fit and firing is mouth watering especially if we get Skriniar done.
He probably can’t wait to contribute and be a part of the team with the guys. A locker room where everyone like each other instead of the one he’s used to.

They are the most pathetic club currently operating.

They have been cucked by Chelsea. Imagine selling your best player in his prime and then constantly getting hard about him scoring for another team and publicly jizzing over it on twitter.

Imagine if Spurs were tweeting about Gareth Bale scoring against Barcelona the year after they sold him. Embarrassing.

And that's not even mentioning the fact that they are a football club created by a corporation. MLS teams have more organic fan-support than them.

Goooooooood morning! Despite not being that bothered about this cup this time yesterday.. now I’d like to say...
Get the fuck in! Fuck you Chelsea.. you utterly despicable club and fuck you Frank Lampard you horrible fat bastard! Let’s enjoy this win and be proud of our lads.
Roll on Thursday

This is very true. I was catching his expression after the full time whistle, even before i believe.
He looked very very satisfied even though the game hasnt finished yet. He even hugged a lot of players whereas Chelsea are very serious with their circle.
I thought it was weird but very very nice. Might even be one of the reasons our players were taking those penalties so well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom