Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were even lower in the table when they were playing

It really doesn't work as an excuse

That is my point. People keep clamoring on about if Kane and Son were in we would all of a sudden play a different style of game. Please. This is the Jose style and it is a dead one at that.

He isn't going to start pressing and turn up the intensity when Kane returns. He will just have a "target man" to aim the ball at. I love Kane but he is no Giroud or Drogba when it comes to winning that first ball.

Lets admit! I tought he would bê the manager to put us in the next level because of two things: 1) he would be our cunt; 2; he would be the master tactician he was. He's neither a cunt, nor wise anymore. After all this time no signs of improvements should say something.

The entire game plan seems to be to just let the other team play how they like, hope they don't score whilst also hoping they make a mistake that gives a goal. Apart from teams making mistakes, we're entirely reliant on individual pieces of skill to score.

although we aren’t going to sack him and the football isn’t great. He’s not the problem. It’s the players. I’d get rid of 17/18 of them. Not sure I’ve said that about a spurs squad for a very long time.
The manager is a total crock. He's now gone from giving the opposition the first 60 minutes and attacking for the last 30, to attacking for the first 20 and giving the opposition the last 70 minutes.

If Jose was what some think he is, he would be doing better than this. And a winner......not at Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom