Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know who to blame, the owners. You want this to continue then keep allowing them to get away with their fucking penny pinching project.

If you're sick of seeing the same shit happen over and over again then vote with your wallet, leave the seats empty and vocalise the displeasure at games with their transfer policy and how it always leaves us short.

Or you know, keep expecting a different outcome from the same shit over and over again.

BTW not aimed at you OP, just saying in general to the people who think ENIC are the best owners we can get.

no offense taken :mourthumb:

Mourinho was a gamble. Gambling he could win trophies with this group of players. We are a long long way from that evidently and Poch was right when he said we needed a rebuild. Is Jose the man to trust with a long term rebuild? History says no.

It's been 16yrs since we lost four on the bounce, "winner"

tenor.gif

It was Norwich and he set his team to shit themselves like Norwich were barcelona. That's 3x that Norwich have outplayed us

You telling me he needs kane and son
Or to sign messi and Ronaldo to get his tactics right and Norwich to start worrying about us

outplayed? We haven’t lost a game to them in real time. Why are taking about this as something as new? Do you remember Brighton tearing us apart - Sheffield United passing us the park at home? Something was clearly a miss as early as the Villa game at home where they dominated us for the first 70 minutes. It’s been happen all season but I’m supposed to believe it’s all Jose? Come on

He took over a team in complete free fall - 25 points in 24 games and 14th in the league. Dembele gone, Eriksen gone, Vertonghen and Toby finished, same with LLoris. We also have no Kane and Son now. Seriously what do people expect? He may not be the right man, his time may have come and gone but this is going to be an absolutely massive job for any manager - the negative momentum is in swing - that doesn’t simply change over a couple months.
Toby finished, yet Jose gave him an eye-watering pay increase and for 3.5 years.

I think both in that equation are finished.

I am going to be completely honest and blunt here because I can admit when I think I am wrong.

I think Mourinho might be done as a top manager and that Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 may have been right about his appointment, I think even with signings (which we need, regardless of any manager that comes in and THAT is on ENIC) I think he might find it difficult to turn them into a title winning side.

We just don't seem to have any tactical plan whatsoever and it's like everyone on the pitch is a bunch of strangers, it's either Mourinho has lost it or this squad has completely hit peak during the CL run of last season and now we need to massively rebuild the core of it, I think it might be both quite frankly.

And the sad reality is, ENIC are never going to fund a huge rebuild like that, that's why Mourinho was brought in, they didn't believe Poch when he said we needed a rebuild and instead decided that Mourinho could make these players winners, he literally said as much when we hired him, I thought that might be the case as well but I think I was wrong.

I think it's pretty evident that isn't going to happen now.

Even if Mourinho hasn't peaked or lost it and he is still the winning manager we once knew him as, he is never going to get the backing from the board he needs anyway, so basically, we're fucked mate.

The club is fucked today was the second game in 12 days and Jose says at least 4 players were begging to be taken off as they had no energy to continue. What the fuck is going on we have a club from top to bottom of weak minded staff and fucking players that cant be bothered to put a decent shift in. We have a fanbase that still cling onto Poch like he was some kind of god. We won fuck all under him and this is a squad created by him over the last 5 years.
Feb 23 you signed up. Multi or oppo?

Melted we treated Norwich like they were the best team on the planet. Like we seem to treat every team no matter who they are. There is nothing melting about seeing how things are panning out No matter who

So mourinho wasn't meant to come in and make a positive change with all his trophies?

I remember it all very vividly and like i said i disliked poch and don't rate him at all but what I expect from mourinho on 15 million pound a year is him to get a squad that got to the champions league final to outplay and outright Norwich which he has failed to do

I was being sarcastic mate, you aren't melting lol.

Back
Top Bottom