Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way will we get an apology on the scale of the original report.
This bit will mean it's unlikely any will change their view, either in real life or the media

"We fully support Antonio Rüdiger with the action that he took - however there is no evidence to corroborate or contradict"

In fact I bet some will use the lack of action to state the club is complicit and defending racists rather than not guilty.

Is the atomic weight of Cobalt 58.9?

OGC.8cb922c241e6af0c9d54fa9023e0aba7

To all of you who attacked us who tried to defend the club and our fans because there was no evidence..

I hope to fuck, you are feeling stupid.
:gallashmm:......from page 78 to 84 since Tottenham made the announcement there are certain posters not posted.....yet were all over the thread at the start making certain points.

Not surprised to see the unfounded allegations have no backing. I’m almost certain this is a misunderstanding, Rudiger has misunderstood a chant (or bog standard booing?) as a racist act - knowing his character he seems like an emotional and generally sensitive chap. It could’ve been a heat of the moment thing from him but at this point he should come out and apologise because he’s done a massive disservice to the fans and the club if his accusations are proven wrong. I’ve personally never experienced any racism at the stadium.

He’s a lying cheating Chav cunt not an ‘emotional sensitive chap’

Either way, I dearly hope this crap is solved soon.

Also: I'd appreciate if you all look out for Oliver Holt on Twitter; And every time he goes on about Spurs, please reply to his tweets with John Terry quotes from Holts own book.
Got a 7 day ban for calling him a cunt ! Good job Admin Admin isnt so strict on here or the place would be fucking empty! :levylol:

I don't think we should be too quick to blame Rudiger.

Could easily have misheard something.

Still a chavski nobhead though
It's so "heartwarming" to see our fans (mainly on social media) celebrate our clubs name being cleared in an abuse scandal but abusing the player who claims that he heard racist abuse hurled at him.

To say that Rudiger lied is a very naive stance to take. IF (still a big IF. All the clubs statement said is that they could not prove anything, not that it did not happen) there was no racist abuse hurled at Rudiger Occams razor says that he most likely misheard something. He did the right thing. The club did the right thing. The "fans" and sections of the media acted like cunts.

It's so "heartwarming" to see our fans (mainly on social media) celebrate our clubs name being cleared in an abuse scandal but abusing the player who claims that he heard racist abuse hurled at him.

To say that Rudiger lied is a very naive stance to take. IF (still a big IF. All the clubs statement said is that they could not prove anything, not that it did not happen) there was no racist abuse hurled at Rudiger Occams razor says that he most likely misheard something. He did the right thing. The club did the right thing. The "fans" and sections of the media acted like cunts.

It's unfortunate for Rudiger that this is the second instance of him making an accusation and it not being proven. However, I can't prove that he didn't hear anything - I have to assume he did but misheard the whatever he did hear. The club have handled this extremely delicate situation very well but a significant chunk of the supposedly professional and objective media who played judge, jury and executioner before the night of the game was over should be ashamed of themselves.

It's unfortunate for Rudiger that this is the second instance of him making an accusation and it not being proven. However, I can't prove that he didn't hear anything - I have to assume he did but misheard the whatever he did hear. The club have handled this extremely delicate situation very well but a significant chunk of the supposedly professional and objective media who played judge, jury and executioner before the night of the game was over should be ashamed of themselves.
Exactly. You nailed it.

Rudiger, our club and Chelsea have all handled this expertly. But the media caused a mess that we are going to have to work to clean up.

To all of you who attacked us who tried to defend the club and our fans because there was no evidence..

I hope to fuck, you are feeling stupid.

:gallashmm:......from page 78 to 84 since Tottenham made the announcement there are certain posters not posted.....yet were all over the thread at the start making certain points.

Well everyone can't be on here all the time, jobs, family, housework, food etc.

Firstly - Great news for club, happy we can put an end to this now.

Secondly - Defending the club and recognising Rudiger's rights (re the protocol) aren't mutually exclusive, if fact I would argue the exact opposite i.e. they are one of the same, despite the false narrative created here.

Back
Top Bottom