Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's nothing in it, double digits, around 20% better win rate and 20 more trophies.
tenor.gif

Can't help but love the guy. An arrogant serial winner who's not afraid to point his fingers to the ungrateful Chelsea fans of how many trophies he's won them when they booed him.

How long do we give him? I think during the 20-21 season he'll leave.

Hopefully ENIC will begin the search for a buyer as their time is also up.

Not excited by his appointment at all, think we've traded a manager with his peak years ahead of him for a guy who's best days are behind him.

Time will tell.

You can not judge the quality of a decision based purely on the outcome of said decision. If, by som miracle, Mourinho has change his ways, and it becomes apparent that those who made the decision to hire him knew there was a reason ble chance that he had and that said changes were what was needed for him to do a good Job, then I will change my mind.

Again, I do not hold my opinion of one man over what's good for the club. That's just the thing: Mourinho isn't good for the club (nor for football in general).
You said you had stopped supporting Spurs til he’s gone.

Why are you here? No one gives a shit

Someone pull up the other Jose thread to see who changed their tune! I always liked Jose but admittedly at a distance!

5 years is a lot, I wanted him just long enough to weed out the cozy pricks from the last era

people need to realise this does not mean automatic trophies, there is still a Liverpool and a city who could easily sweep the board if they wanted, going to be tricky

Welcome Jose! COYS

Can't help but love the guy. An arrogant serial winner who's not afraid to point his fingers to the ungrateful Chelsea fans of how many trophies he's won them when they booed him.
I'll not forget the "Judas is still number one" comment towards Chelsea fans.

Hope we become massive cunts under him and and go full on windup merchant.

I wanna see us smashing up players and then blaming it on the other team.

If we're gonna play the panto villan may as well go all out!

i did not expect this but
this is good news, I was afraid they were going to sign a low profile manager, but mourinho is good news, i guess the board still has some ambition

Back
Top Bottom