Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rubbish.

I am not one of them but this is daft. What were you proud of this season and much of the end of last season under Pochettino?

We were poor in every sense. Directionless, lacking a philosophy, leaderless and incredibly feeble.

We had become everything Pochettino was brought in to put right.
Big fan of José here! Which also means I'm a Spurs fan starting today and will be watching every match now.
Oh joy...

Haven't read anything past page 21 yet, will catch up later. This reminds me of when my NFL Vikings went out and signed Brett Favre. I had hated him and his cocky Green Bay Packer loving ass forever yet slowly warmed as he led the Vikings to the NFC title game; only to be screaming at the TV to kick the field goal to win the game before he threw an interception... 2 plays later he throws the interception and the Vikes go on to lose in OT.

Let's hope this turns out better.

:avbpray:

Although the Amazon documentary will be used against us anyway by other fans, I would really like to see them filming the first introduction of Mourinho to the players. I'm really curious to know how he addresses them.

Chances of it happening are slime though.

mirror15.jpg
I wonder how much he'll get when he fails at WHL.

Back
Top Bottom