Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Inevitable short term choice I guess. It might not be pretty but it can't be more worse than what we've seen in the last few months. Gives us a better shot at doing well in the CL, he's always good in one off games

Inevitable short term choice I guess. It might not be pretty but it can't be more worse than what we've seen in the last few months. Gives us a better shot at doing well in the CL, he's always good in one off games
Erm, we did get to the final last season? And are well on course to get out of the group once again this season?

Pro: his teams fight like crazy, at least the first 18 months or so.

Con: he will point at his chest after the inevitable 0-3 win at Old Trafford next month

Oh fucking get over it mate. What the hell situation are we in now then ? We are 14th in the table ffs and in complete turmoil. Mourinho wins trophies at every single club he has been at and we are about to appoint him as manager. He’s the best manager available by miles. Go and support someone else if you don’t want to support our new manager.

I don't like Mourinho but I am absolutely, 100% convinced if we had him as our manager we would have won at least won of the six semi finals/finals we lost under Poch. Absolutely sick of seeing us come up short in crunch matches.

Thinking about it, did Levy avoid the "3rd season curse" by getting him mid-season?

#anotherLevymasterclass

I don't like Mourinho but I am absolutely, 100% convinced if we had him as our manager we would have won at least won of the six semi finals/finals we lost under Poch. Absolutely sick of seeing us come up short in crunch matches.

Couldn’t agree more mate. That CL final loss did it for me. We fall short every single fucking time. Mourinho is the man to change that. If Mourinho can’t bring success to Spurs, then no manager in world football can.

Back
Top Bottom