January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was watching bundesliga highlights yesterday and a chap called Jonathan Schmid caught my eye playing for Freiburg. Pacey, direct right winger with an excellent final ball. Wonder how much he'd cost to bring in as Lennon cover. Think he's only about 22 years old
If we're going to buy a winger like that I want Patrick Ebert. He played well for Hertha Berlin last year and was basically one of the few people that almost saved them from relegation but is at Valladolid this year and has been lighting up La Liga. He's 25 but this guy is good.

Greg Stobart @gstobart

Damiao is both AVB & Levy's first choice of the 'attainable' strikers. Expect #THFC will wait until the summer & look for a stop-gap now

imager.php

emmanuel emineke?

on fifa 13, he has strength 98, acceleration above 90 and pace of 88. decent finishing of around 85 too

:baletroll:

I'm a Spartak fan ... not sure I can take Emineke at both of my clubs. Huge talent, huge attitude issues ... it's a roller coaster having him around.

He's physically an absolute monster, and when he wants to be he's totally unplayable. But a lot like Adebayor, you just don't always know when that is going to be.

Dude looks damn good in some lillywhite. Welcome aboard Mr. Holtby.

Would love to see him get some time against Norwich, or maybe even give someone a rest.

Back
Top Bottom