Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is going to be my sons first ever match tomorrow:balelol: Cannot wait until he hears the songs that 1882 sings. This is the first time i will not be sitting in the 1882 section, make sure you sing up lads i want him to hear them all :avbscream:

All going well with the shit arse trains this weekend, I'll be walking in there at 12:41. Only gives me 120 minutes or so to get fucked... I've had to take my son for the past couple of seasons and this is the first 3pm Saturday KO without the little fucker for god knows how long. This is going to be MY Christmas and NY in one!!!!!!!!!!!! :dawson:

This is going to be my sons first ever match tomorrow:balelol: Cannot wait until he hears the songs that 1882 sings. This is the first time i will not be sitting in the 1882 section, make sure you sing up lads i want him to hear them all :avbscream:

How old is he?

Brad probably will start.
Think Lennon, Sandro, Walker and Dembele should be given a rest and hopefully Benny will be back.

A

Any requests...?

I'd pick:

Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Gallas, BAE, Parker, Carroll, Falque, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Dempsey

I think all those players need a start, and if we have a strong bench just in case, it'll be fine.

There's nothing about. Literally. Fuck knows what's going on. Never found tickets this hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom