We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winksy!!!

Let's fucking go!!!!

and his apparent inclusion in the starting eleven signals an intent, not to try to overwhelm Liverpool with a hung-ho approach, which I think would be a mistake, but to control the game tactically and patiently which is how Poch has approached all our CL games ever. It's a very good sign in my view because I think that's how you win it. It's what Real did last year, and what Liverpool failed to do, and arguably what they don't have the right tools to do.

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm not worried about Saturday, the very fact that we're there has been enough, I remember a few years ago there was bullshit about Lloris leaving because his dream was to play in a CL final....who fucking imagined he would realise it with us?

This is what players are in the game for, moments like these, this is the absolute pinnacle of the club game, they can now sit their grandkids down and tell them they played in the final of the Champions League.

I know that winning is everything these days and I really hope we do, Christ if we win the fucking thing I really won't know what to do with myself, but even if we lose, I will still look back on the campaign with a lot of great memories, the City and Ajax games have reached legendary status already...Fuck it, I don't know what I'm trying to say....we're winners already, but lets just fuck these cunts up for shits and giggles...

I think I know what you mean. I just viewed the video of Poch watching our fans reacting to our recent late winning goals. It just filled me with joy and pride for our club.
What a turnaround from only a few years ago, what a place we are in and to make it even better, look where Woolwich are!

Journey to Madrid commences tomorrow @ 11. To Manchester, Saturday to Madrid. Saturday night to Glory or heart break. Either way. You will see me crying on TV. COYS.

Trips to Madrid, the WHL-rave and even a piss up in one of the local boozers sound positively tantalising but.....

I'M GOING HOME!!!!!!!

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

Me & Dad +TV (and no firewall bullshit).

Come on you beautiful Lilywhite bastards!!!!!

:tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:
Can't believe there's any better aid to convalescence known to medical science than seeing Hugo and the boys lift the European Cup

This is pretty good so far tbh. Buiding up nicely to a climax at the end.
I liked the beginning but found myself getting really pissed off with the "Spursy" stuff constantly being mentioned, also this building narrative that we were "lucky"! Wanted to kick Ruddock in the face, who was pretending to have a love for both teams while travelling up to Liverpool for their semi-final and dopping in a few "we" when talking about Liverpool, think he showed where his heart is at. And as someone who hates vloggers, I fucking hated seeing ours all sitting on their couches singing embarrassingly.

It came back together towards the end.

Llorente has won everything there is to win except the CL so seems pretty experienced. He's played a part so far expect he will again.
No shade to Llorente, but we really need Kane (hi, i'm captain obvious). I hope the extent of his contribution is as a sub to waste time and allow the fans to cheer Kane as he slowly walks off the field all but guaranteed a win.

Wow

They really are a disgrace and don't want to change. Absolute wankers from fans to ex players

Jamie Carragher himself has said Spurs fans will be shocked by how many Liverpool fans will be in the stadium on Saturday

But Carragher expects Liverpool to be backed by a huge contingent in Madrid, with both sides officially handed 16,000 seats of the stadium’s capacity.

And while Spurs will take great numbers themselves for what is their first ever European Cup showpiece, the former defender thinks Tottenham will be shocked by just how many Liverpool fans are inside the arena come kick-off.

Carragher told The Anfield Wrap: “There isn’t anyone I know who isn’t going. I think what helps is that it’s not a bad place to get to, before [the previous finals] you think of Athens, Istanbul, Kiev - not the easiest place to get to.

“I think Tottenham are going to get an almighty shock, their supporters, and see how many Liverpool fans are there.

“I don’t think they’ll be expecting this"
Like a Liverpool fan at work the other week was trying to work out how to get a ticket and get to the final. He realised he couldn't get one through his club so asked me 'how many season ticket holders we had' expecting a low enough munber that we wouldn't even sell our quota. Told him it was 42k now I thought and he looked shocked, asked again then shut up and went back to his phone.
The arrogance of the guy astounded me, what kind of deluded world do some of them live in.

Back
Top Bottom