EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope our lot are doing alright in the ground/getting away from there.

Can only see more problems to be honest. Sounds like there was trouble in the stands too. Also heard that some hardcore Spurs waited on that infamous bridge but Lazio didn't show. Nothing's 100% though

It's not neccesarily a knife wound that could easily have been done by glass or even a blow to the head, it's suprisingly easy to tear the scalp like that. Just look at what the native Americans used to do to their enemies.

On the football side, we were piss poor tonight, but they were defensively robust, so we were always going to struggle to get our passing going. Although Tom Carroll looks a cracking player I think he was out muscled a bit tonight and maybe a bigger frame like Thudd would have worked better. Dempsey and Siggy continue to look awful and the sooner we have enough fit players to bench them, we should. Liverpool really dodged a fucking bullet there didn't they. I also thought it was a lazy performance from Adebayor considering how much he worked against City and briefly against Woolwich.

Walker showed a definite improvement over his form so far this season, though Naughton is continuing to prove he is no left back.

As for Lloris well what can I say. He showed tonight why he is France captain, and why we bought him. He was fucking amazing, would have been about 4 or 5 nil without him.

It's not neccesarily a knife wound that could easily have been done by glass or even a blow to the head, it's suprisingly easy to tear the scalp like that. Just look at what the native Americans used to do to their enemies.

On the football side, we were piss poor tonight, but they were defensively robust, so we were always going to struggle to get our passing going. Although Tom Carroll looks a cracking player I think he was out muscled a bit tonight and maybe a bigger frame like Thudd would have worked better. Dempsey and Siggy continue to look awful and the sooner we have enough fit players to bench them, we should. Liverpool really dodged a fucking bullet there didn't they. I also thought it was a lazy performance from Adebayor considering how much he worked against City and briefly against Woolwich.

Walker showed a definite improvement over his form so far this season, though Naughton is continuing to prove he is no left back.

As for Lloris well what can I say. He showed tonight why he is France captain, and why we bought him. He was fucking amazing, would have been about 4 or 5 nil without him.

friedel would have saved it

media

I still can't work out if that's a head with a gash or a bloody arse... either way, it's piffle compared to the fact that Spurs fans still sing 'Yiddo' at football matches... am I right SBL & Baddiel?

#missingthefuckingpoint!

Slashing a guy's head 'cos of the team he supports is wrong beyond measure... and if it's compunded by the fact he supports a team with JEWISH links, then shame on Lazio, shame on Rome, and shame on Italy.

THIS IS WHY WE ARE PROUD TO SING YIDDOS AT FOOTBALL MATCHES.

fuck the neo-Nazi far-right cunts... you want some? come on then... guess what, Jews have been around forever, and probably fucked your ancestors at some point, if only to save the human race ...deal with THAT you Nazi scum!

YID ARMY!

That picture of the gashed head looks exactly like my head.

I was like...

:avbwtf:Aghhhh

:dembele: Hang on... is that me?

Back
Top Bottom