Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

villa will not sell to us, it's not about jack. he's talented no doubt

Who knows what the respective partie's stances will be in 5/6 months time. Besides, it's was a hypothetical question.

I have no idea what your broader point is really... I'm not trying to pitch the idea of "Yay! Grealish" to anyone.

I do agree with you on the point that the average fan doesn’t care about a cheese room.

However I don’t believe their is any correlation to us spending on a cheese room and all the other corporate nonsense but not signing any players.

The team is what matters most to all of us and for what it’s worth I’m frustrated as anyone at our lack of ambition in this window.

I’m just sick of hearing about the fucking cheese room

Cheese room is just a synecdoche for all the frou-frou bs that has nothing to do with footballing yet has seemingly been given higher priority than it.

I'm tired of hearing about it too- because it has nothing to do with footballing whatsoever.

Never wanted a signing anyways, never wanted Eriksen anyways sell him, Never wanted a trophy anyways

:vdvcry:
we sold city our backup right-back for 50M
hqdefault.jpg

I’m confident but maybe Paxman isn’t

He went to Newport last season and hasn’t gotten over it

Bless

That wasn't my point, but don't let that bother you eh.

I'll keep it simple for you - more games including replays = tired players come crunchtime e.g. FA Cup Semi finals. Did you see our second half performance? It was lacking in energy and drive.

You enjoy your cheap laugh and resorting to insults.

I'm not going to bother coming back to this thread so insult away, I'm sure that will make your day.

Hopefully SC can now see what a bunch of morons the blue people are. They know fuck all about what's going on and haven't gotten a single thing right this summer. Especially Hercules that little attention seeking cunt, I swear it's a ploy to generate to that site. A&C on his way to the Bahamas as we speak the sad little beggar

there's little to do now other than COYS:tobyarm:

Can agree on that....

We're in for a serene couple of days (at least)....

Guarantee you the first time we drop points this season the bitch-fest will really truly find top gear and people will unload in full... In the meantime it'll be some weird scenario like Xmas day footy on the Somme.

This is true IF we are going forward with Toby and Rose as full participants.

If that is not the case, retaining those players and letting their value atrophy over fear or embarrassment about the absence of incoming players WAS a "panic-buy" of sorts.

I hope we do keep them. If fit and in form you can't argue their quality. Benefits everyone else too, training with better players. Foyth for example after another year maturing with some help from Toby etc, will then perhaps be ready to be a prem starter next season, so although Toby would go for only 25m, that might be better than if we had sold him for 50 and still had to spend 40 replacing him this season. Perhaps Foyth could be his replacement next season..
I don't know, its strange, seemed at points nailed on both Rose and Toby to go. I hope they have their heads on straight and will be professional at least.

Back
Top Bottom