Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get the people demanding Davies comes off. Yes he cost us a pen through bad luck (he didn't look up as he was kicking). But after that he has been solid and done his job along with the rest of them.

Dont want to spam but i've just gotten back from football, dont have BT and could really do with a stream. Please...I'm about to have a breakdown. I cant listen to these cunts on 5 live any longer.:pochfacepalm:

Fuck me this club is determined to send me to a early grave. What a performance though to come back how we have done. More of the same but tighter at the back please.

So their first was off, we don’t get a stone cold pen called, and Kane misses a header from a yard out? And it’s 2-1?

Let’s go win this, boys.

Old Spurs - Shit but entertaining.

New Spurs - Good and entertaining.

This and the Liverpool game have been worth a BT subscription alone this year.

Back
Top Bottom