Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great summary. Not sure where I'd class Dele though. He doesn't drop deep enough to be box to box. Kane's more box to box than he tends to be.

He's definitely in the Lampard category but I think that's a role unto itself.

Difficult to categorise either of them but glad we have Dele!

Didn’t Frank try and join us around 2009 like Bobby Moore?

Don't remember him being linked to us tbh. Guess that would have been back in his "fat" Frank days.

Missed a trick there if he did.

I was working in Uxbridge around that time and the office consisted mostly of Spurs and Watford fans with the odd Spammer

Frank wasn’t popular with them due to his weight and there were strong rumours linking him with us but George Graham (think it was him) didn’t rate him!

I was working in Uxbridge around that time and the office consisted mostly of Spurs and Watford fans with the odd Spammer

Frank wasn’t popular with them due to his weight and there were strong rumours linking him with us but George Graham (think it was him) didn’t rate him!
If frank lampard had signed for us he would undoubtedly have been totally shite, expanded year upon year until he was sold to Brentford.

If frank lampard had signed for us he would undoubtedly have been totally shite, expanded year upon year until he was sold to Brentford.

Apparently Frank senior was all for it but loads of rumours flying about at the time

Seem to remember us beating Leeds 2-0 in a FA cup replay around that time and quite a few of us who went eagerly contemplating the Glory day’s returning under GG!!

Didn’t fucking last long!

Wasn't there a story about Lampard gong to meet Graham about joining us and Lampard turning up hungover, after that he said it was because he didn't want to join us or something like that?

Yes I’ve heard that one!

George was a funny bloke and wouldn’t have appreciated that!

How far we’ve come since then!!

definately gross. that was the absolute low point for me.

Agreed

Dispute stiff competition Gross gets it

Used to go regularly then out of blind loyalty as we were crap

One game stands out at WHL the year Sheffield Wednesday went down where we lost 1-0 and I was in the Park Lane virtually next to their drummer!
Embarrassing

Just deciding whether to have custard or whipped cream with my big portion of humble pie!

I agreed West Ham was Sissoko's best game to date in a Spurs shirt, but was still surprised at the amount of praise being dished out on here. To me he still looked a long way from being a £30m player being cumbersome in both thought and technical ability but I have to admit he improved bucket loads again last night. He worked tirelessly, appeared alert and could see a pass, regularly made the right decision and fully looked part of the team. Well done Sissoko and hope he continues to flourish.

Shorter shift today but he got his first goal for us today. Perfect way to top off this period of games.

Erik Niva, a Swedish sports journo and Spurs fan who sits in the Swedish PL studio summed him up perfectly:
"He's played every game this season and done well honestly. He's not a brilliant player. But he's useful now."

Probably the perfect word to describe Sissoko now. Useful.

Shorter shift today but he got his first goal for us today. Perfect way to top off this period of games.

Erik Niva, a Swedish sports journo and Spurs fan who sits in the Swedish PL studio summed him up perfectly:
"He's played every game this season and done well honestly. He's not a brilliant player. But he's useful now."

Probably the perfect word to describe Sissoko now. Useful.

Useful, team player, trier, popular with his teammates and will improve under Poch

I don’t get where all the vitriol and venom is coming from

Back
Top Bottom