Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I completely missed this 'incident', so I was really confused when reading the comments on the guardian match report and people were talking about Dele like he's killed someone. Honestly I wish none of our English players were involved with the national team and I would happily never bother watching England, and we could avoid the injuries/fatigue from these extra matches and the sneering disdain from the media and cunty England fans.

I completely missed this 'incident', so I was really confused when reading the comments on the guardian match report and people were talking about Dele like he's killed someone. Honestly I wish none of our English players were involved with the national team and I would happily never bother watching England, and we could avoid the injuries/fatigue from these extra matches and the sneering disdain from the media and cunty England fans.
Pretty much nailing the reason that Fergie was a cheeky twat and had loads of Man United England players pick up 'muscle strains' on the eve of the international break.

giphy.gif

Fucking love the lad. This shite just make me hope to protect him from the endless bullshit that surrounds the England team.

As for Martin "West Ham Utd / London," Samuel, What an uber cunt ( sorry Mrs P )

I absolutely agree and I've said it many times, International football, especially England, is a dead duck, it's poisoned chalice. I wish we'd start with holding back our players because ultimately it will only do them harm.

Playing for England has no end purpose .
Low calibre failed yes men managers , a useless soulless home stadium , a dated irritating band witth with nothing new in a generation and crap players like Livermore playing with you . After every failed
demoralising disatrious tournament we have to pick our players up , build them up and hope for the best .
England has no benefit for Spurs , in some ways a parasite .

Next World Cup is shaping up to be 'more of the same' - an England team capable of grinding out wins against inferior opposition but utterly, utterly lacking the cohesion and defined strategy for any opponent in the top 20. We'll probably struggle through the group then maybe one more match depending on how lucky the draw is in the knockouts.

I'm convinced that the footballing Gods refuse to give England any kind of chance while Clive Tyldesley is commentating.

Next World Cup is shaping up to be 'more of the same' - an England team capable of grinding out wins against inferior opposition but utterly, utterly lacking the cohesion and defined strategy for any opponent in the top 20. We'll probably struggle through the group then maybe one more match depending on how lucky the draw is in the knockouts.

I'm convinced that the footballing Gods refuse to give England any kind of chance while Clive Tyldesley is commentating.

Biggest mistake FA have done in a while is sack Big Sam.

Why the hullabaloo?

Can't parents just tell their kids it's bad and not to do it?

At least it's just an international ban looming and not an all football one, we need him!

The sad thing is, the BBC will drag it up, point and it and say "LOOK LOOK LOOK". The British tabloids are all complete cunts, and will do their utmost to make sure we never win anything.
Fucking unbelievable our press are, that Phil McNulty chief shit kicker for BBC Sports hates Spurs and just loves to shove it up us. Someone should give him a bunch of fives cunt

Back
Top Bottom