Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemar to Utd gathering steam too.

Martial in for Rose and signing say, Sessegnon? Would he incredible business.

I can't see Monaco selling Lemar tbh - especially this late in the window. They've sold too many already (even before you include the Mbappe thing, which they should cash in on for the money being offered).

But I'd not be too fussed about Rose going and Sess coming in his place. Rose seems to have haboured a resentment towards the club for a long time, and he's the last remnant of the pre-Poch spurs that I'm more comfortable with us losing.

Based on?
For years he's moaned about almost everything to do with the club. He's threatened to leave a few times, moaned about the fans, moaned about not being a midfielder.... Short memories would be the only ones that are ignorant of that.

Because he acted the tool in the media? You'd rather keep, for instance, Lamela, who has offered a lot less return?

Ah, the straw man cometh! Fuck all to do with this, isn't it?

For years he's moaned about almost everything to do with the club. He's threatened to leave a few times, moaned about the fans, moaned about not being a midfielder.... Short memories would be the only ones that are ignorant of that.

Ah, the straw man cometh! Fuck all to do with this, isn't it?
Okay, putting aside the jokes, are you fucking serious?

You sound like a proper twat. Teddy is not only Spurs, but a testament to how footballers should train and keep going. End of.

Moaned about everything to do with the club? Maybe if you weren't a late coming tool you'd know there were reasons why... like how he was desperate to see out his career at Spurs but was shafted by Sugar, who refused to give him a testimonial and a four year contract, causing Fergie to swoop in? Yeah, I'm sure you'll now pretend you knew all about that.

Now I am beginning to see why you fall out with people here. Proper little know it all.

You sound like a proper twat. Teddy is not only Spurs, but a testament to how footballers should train and keep going. End of.

Moaned about everything to do with the club? Maybe if you weren't a late coming tool you'd know there were reasons why... like how he was desperate to see out his career at Spurs but was shafted by Sugar, who refused to give him a testimonial and a four year contract, causing Fergie to swoop in? Yeah, I'm sure you'll now pretend you knew all about that.

Now I am beginning to see why you fall out with people here. Proper little know it all.

Isnt CJJ talking about Rose, tho?

Wow. Listen to yourself.

Who the fuck is even talking about Sheringham, you oddball.

Guess what? Danny Rose was 11 when Sugar sold the club, so I don't think he was shafted by him, nor was he due a Testimonal, nor was he signed by Fergie.

:dembelefingers:

I know it's a pipe dream, but we should be all over Draxler (Asking price 32 million apparently)!

He is an incredible player and would be a massive upgrade on Son and Woolwich have been after him for ages and would be super pissed if we got him.

How I'd love to see what Teddy Sheringham would be in this team

tea-lady-on-stiltwalker.jpeg

I know it's a pipe dream, but we should be all over Draxler (Asking price 32 million apparently)!

He is an incredible player and would be a massive upgrade on Son and Woolwich have been after him for ages and would be super pissed if we got him.

Signing fee isn't a problem with the likes of Draxler, Kovacic etc , it's their wages. They're on big bucks and our wages aren't going to suit their needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom