New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am one of the few people who is not fussed about Nike ( possible stadium naming rights aside, in which case I'm fine with it!).

I really like the Under Armour kits of the last few years, although that probably has a lot to do with our level of success and playing style associated with them.

my main issue with Nike Boils down to the full spread advertisement they did when Judas (C**T) mugged us for the scum.. i will forever associate them with that scum bag and them..

But that could be wiped with a PL winners medal or cup winners medal hanging down over it come the end of next season

Whatever the new kit turns out to be... we can either like it or loathe it...
Buy it, or leave it...
Not everyone's gonna be happy... even if they combined classics like our '60s & 1981 kits... someone, somewhere will hate it!
So all I can say is... WHEN it comes out, if you like it, (and don't mind the AIA logo) buy it... if you don't, go to Tottenham Hotspur retro shirts

Whatever the new kit turns out to be... we can either like it or loathe it...
Buy it, or leave it...
Not everyone's gonna be happy... even if they combined classics like our '60s & 1981 kits... someone, somewhere will hate it!
So all I can say is... WHEN it comes out, if you like it, (and don't mind the AIA logo) buy it... if you don't, go to Tottenham Hotspur retro shirts
1580.jpg

:llorishuh:

The past had stinkers too.

my main issue with Nike Boils down to the full spread advertisement they did when Judas (C**T) mugged us for the scum.. i will forever associate them with that scum bag and them..

But that could be wiped with a PL winners medal or cup winners medal hanging down over it come the end of next season
If they did a reverse of this with 'Champions League' instead of 'Europe' then it might go a little towards healing those wounds...

2zhGgov.jpg

That in Spurs colours please Nike.

No stupid different toned sleeves. Just all white. Maybe navy trim if you're feeling frisky.

If Nike are doing template kits this season (which I assume they are) then this could well be the kit!

Exactly, the different colour toned sleeves was last season's template. Teams with one colour on their top should have the same sleeve and body colour. Expecting ours to be white with navy trim. No grey sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom