Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What an embarrassing fan base. Yes he is past it but he is by far their greatest ever manager, they are in no relegation danger and will get either CL or EL football, Wenger turned that club from a bunch of cloggers into a stylish football outfit as well as much success.

Should he go, probably, if I was an Woolwich fan would I want a change of direction, yes, but this is disrespectful. Also their problem is fundamentally a fat cat board who are happy for the money and have no ambition.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I thought it worthwhile to revisit this gem given the present circumstances :pochsmirk:

So according to that song:

Fergie - "Stupid Jock"
Mourinho - "Wenger makes a fool of Jose"

Dr.-Evil-Sarcastic-Right-In-Austin-Powers-Gifs.gif

I can't believe that nobody at Woolwich has had the thought of "promoting" Wenger up to the board room of the club.

Should have happened 5 years ago at this point.
Because maybe Wenger wants to still manage? His recent comments suggest he has no interested in being dumped upstairs, whether at the goons or elsewhere.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...nti-arsene-wenger-protest-van-in-latest-stunt

That WEXIT banner is one of the most cringe things I've seen in a while.

These same people will be the very first ones to demand he gets a statue.

Back
Top Bottom