And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know what, when Lincoln went through every one said there's Woolwich's next opponents.
Low and behold, the last two to be picked out of the pot are Woolwich and Lincoln.

Woolwich are just one series of unnerving coincidences, from 14/15 onwards.
If you were old Bill you'd have banged them up by now.

I know the Arse v Non-League thing sticks in the craw, but you could also take the view that three ties against 2nd Division opposition and one against a 4th Division team, with three of the four at home, is hardly Everest-the-hard-way stuff

I was (for once) focussing solely on who we got, to give much mind to who they got...
but once the dust has settled... fuck me, those jammy cunts... how the fuck can they complain with two Non-League clubs in a row...
...and they say there aren't dark forces at work!

Still, I'll take Millwawwll at home. Gotta be pleased with that, especially as one of Chelsea/Man Utd are going out (Jose's hot-balls anyone??)

I reckon we'll be on the Telly... as let's face it, them's TV Exec-types do like the possibility of a bit of aggro on TV... even if they won't admit it, and pan away from 'the mindless idiots' when push comes to shove... they fucking love it really... puts bums on seats, and viewing figures through the roof!

BBC new golden boy Sutton needs to stay in character, he is working Heel when on the radio now he is a good guy on TV!!

Whats going on?

"Wish it was at home, The Den would really rock then.
Mind you, we've a score to settle from the 60's.
Hope they let us in this time, or will OB panic again and lock the gates leaving hoards of us outside despite having tickets."

It begins...

:kanehand::pochshock:

LETS AVE IT!

Back
Top Bottom