New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And here's Lloris drinking in the New Stadium.

12qB1D4b4J9kAM.gif

...well I hope he isn't just before a match... do you know how long it takes alcohol to properly leave the system?

Couldn't give a shit what ridiculous things they do with the premium seats, areas and suites - after all, that stuff is all gonna help keep the prices down in the regular seats.

A neccesary evil perhaps, but I'd rather toss pots who want to keep their Ipads charged up so they can play Candy Crush in their heated seats fucked off and went and watched Chelsea to be honest. #againstmodernfootball

Looks great but personally I think the Tunnel Club concept is a bit of a wankfest. The seppo's have done it to death and I'd rather have the teams crammed next to each other in a brick walled tunnel with the video relayed to the whole stadium.

Couldn't give a shit what ridiculous things they do with the premium seats, areas and suites - after all, that stuff is all gonna help keep the prices down in the regular seats.

I think the 'nod to Club Wembley' is all a bit too corporate, but as people have said, if people are prepared to pay £4000 per match (or whatever it works out as) to help subsidise somewhere near half-decent ticket prices for the rest of us, then who am I to argue?

I do agree with having the TV gantry on the same side as the 'Tunnel Club/Club White Hart Lane'... two reasons,
a) you won't notice the empty seats straight after half-time... and
b) the view for those corporates will be exactly the same as if they were watching it on their 4HD Plasma TV... which effectively, they are... only for ££££'s more!!

This is just getting ridiculous now...there's a woman drinking a coffee along with a beer, and a guy eating a whole tray of some fancy shit...the greed of rich people.
spurs-new-stadium-6.jpg

spurs-new-stadium-7.jpg

Last edited:
What I find amazing is people would boycott the stadium if we were to be sponsored by anything remotely to do with him. Yet corrupt slave money from the middle east is fine .

Lets face it pretty much anything corporate will have some form of corrupt nature about it. This are multi-billion £$€ companies we're talking about.

Perhaps we'll get sponsorship from the Co-Operative Bank.

What I find amazing is people would boycott the stadium if we were to be sponsored by anything remotely to do with him. Yet corrupt slave money from the middle east is fine .

Lads, this was just deleted from the Spurs official page! It's happening. 100% legit!

L4mLnbK.jpg

Actually kind of happy they have all premium seats and sky bars, UBS ports and other shit. It means me can stick the rich in a pampered corner, long as the shelf and such are for normal fans fine by me.

One of the issues with Arse is that many of the expensive seats are in a ring around the stadium so the prawn sandwich people are all over the place ruining the atmosphere, if we can box them in somewhere and get them to pay over the top prices eating fancy bollox I don't have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom