The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston "not famous anymore" Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a poor substitution. Should have been son or sisokko off.

Just like sadaldo before, another forward being given fuck all service, if I was Vincent I would be mightily pissed off right now

It's hard to see Janssen getting many more try outs in the first team now. Damn, I really wanted him to work out.
Agree.... I think it's the Glue Factory for him now...
We need a proven goalscoring back-up for Kane...
I'm afraid Vinny ain't it... but Defoe could be!
:defoe:

It is getting very boring listening to excuses for him. Same with soldado. He is not doing enough with his positioning. Being out wide is no good to us. When he gets a chance he wastes it. No surprise he is taken off

Don't you agree that , if you watch him, there's so many opportunities for players to give him the ball yet they go wide or square? Maybe they have little confidence in him, I don't know , I'm not at the training sessions . But all I see is a player finding space repeatedly , not getting the ball & when he finally does he panics

Back
Top Bottom