Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's mad how we are so content to knock it about in the middle and around the box but once inside when the pass is on to score a goal we seem not to look to pass it off.

Needed that! Sissoko the game changer again.....offers that forward drive when everyone else wants to go sideways. Well done...

Son could have got Winks a tap in for 3-1 and an easier end to the game, but that win feels pretty massive.

See how quick it can change...Scum unbeaten since the opening day of the season now lose two in 3 days and its one point.

I hope Rose is ok, and it's just a precaution. I think it was the challenge with Marney.
I also wonder if Poch gave Toby a rest, hopefully that's it and he's ok.

Southampton is going to be a tough game. They played very well today and we cannot afford them the time and space that Bournemouth did.
Rodriguez is looking a handful too.

OK people... those who doubted, know this;

It's not every weekend we win when Arseanal lose...
so let's just fucking enjoy it, shall we??

Save the bitching and moaning for the New Year... let's just all have a Happy Fucking Christmas eh?

COME THE FUCK ON YOU SPURS!!
We should have won by more

Scumbags should have lost by more

NOT FUCKING HAPPY

Needed that! Sissoko the game changer again.....offers that forward drive when everyone else wants to go sideways. Well done...

Son could have got Winks a tap in for 3-1 and an easier end to the game, but that win feels pretty massive.

See how quick it can change...Scum unbeaten since the opening day of the season now lose two in 3 days and its one point.

Cmon come clean who murdered Sammy and stole his account ?

Sammy the voice of reason !

I think we miss Lamela in that respect. Has good vision and he rarely passes it square across the box and for some reason the others actually make runs behind when he has it.
Always getting into good positions in the box too.
He was pivotal last season in a lot of our goals

I think we miss Lamela in that respect. Has good vision and he rarely passes it square across the box and for some reason the others actually make runs behind when he has it.
Always getting into good positions in the box too.
He was pivotal last season in a lot of our goals

Is Lamela still alive ? When's he coming back ?

An important game to win. We tend to do well over the festive period the last few seasons. And this year I have to travel on boxing day but we aren't playing - excellent!

Lovely that Woolwich dropped all three points after leading. We are only three points off second at the moment. Hopefully Liverpool will drop points tomorrow but even if they don't this weekend has been good for us.

Anyway, it'll be great MOTD2 tonight.
Also looking forward to what the media whores DT the shite DJ and Mo the fraud have to say later.
Has anyone seen that the homophobic narcissistic Ferret faced cunt Mo has his own Arsehole 'critique' spot on BT sport?

An important game to win. We tend to do well over the festive period the last few seasons. And this year I have to travel on boxing day but we aren't playing - excellent!

Lovely that Woolwich dropped all three points after leading. We are only three points off second at the moment. Hopefully Liverpool will drop points tomorrow but even if they don't this weekend has been good for us.
I've made 15 voodoo dolls of the liverpool squad but haven't got enough pins for all the heads, legs and the keepers hands.
Just considering who to stick them into.

Must say Sissoko made some great passes today.
Set up the 2nd and could easily have made another.

We seem to be better when are counter attacking. Maybe that's the problem at home when we are expected to be on the front foot.

Just we it looked like everyone Might be fit after Xmas and Toby gets a bad back and Dembele & Rose go off injured. Hope none serious and next match 10 days away.

Just we it looked like everyone Might be fit after Xmas and Toby gets a bad back and Dembele & Rose go off injured. Hope none serious and next match 10 days away.
He's got a bad back. I hadn't heard. That's upsetting as Dier will get far worse than he did today at St Mary's.

tumblr_oie8pce4UC1r8e765o1_500.gif

tumblr_oie8pce4UC1r8e765o3_500.gif

He's got a bad back. I hadn't heard. That's upsetting as Dier will get far worse than he did today at St Mary's.
Re Toby

Prior to kick-off, manager Mauricio Pochettino said: "He's not injured, he got a problem in the last training session in his back.
"It's not a big issue, it's only a small problem."

Back
Top Bottom