Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

G6usxyJ.jpg

Wanyama a beast but not sure about Janssen - Planet Spurs Forums

For the record Wanyama on Walcott was not investigated. Sky being Sky "broke" the news that the Wanyama incident wasn't to be investigated.
They may as well have made another announcement by "braking" the news that Tottenham will not be investigated for fielding more than one keeper. Becusde they didn't.

Investigated was maybe the wrong word. It didn't need to be 'looked at' anyway because it wasn't violent conduct.
The main point is that it was Sky who brought the attention.

WheninRome , Would that include Sissoko?

Looks like you have a "Closet Goon" on your hands:

Rafa Benitez's best bit of business this summer was selling Moussa Sissoko

"This is the man (Sissoko) who had shown great contempt and disrespect for both the club and their mass of fans when he was up here and before he dipped his pen in the ink at White Hart Lane he had alienated a massive chunk of their supporters by babbling on about “beautiful Woolwich” and how much he wanted to join them. Arsene Wenger presumably knew his fellow countryman only too well and never stirred a muscle."

Rafa Benitez's best bit of business this summer was selling Moussa Sissoko
------
#sissoko hashtag on Twitter

As a northern Spur, I was completely dismayed when we signed this fella.
I regularly drink with a group of 6 magpies, to a man they didn't have a good word between them for our latest signing.
Levy panicked, simple as that, no way whatsoever this joker was Poch's choice.
Horrible player, can't believe he's here.

I'm not a massive Lamela fan, but if we're compairing him to Sissoko, there's only one winner.
Sissoko will end up at WBA or Stoke, he's a joke of a player, unfortunately we're the punchline :(
Levy has a lot to answer for, I wouldn't blame Poch if he took the first job offered, he deserves better.

I'm not a massive Lamela fan, but if we're compairing him to Sissoko, there's only one winner.
Sissoko will end up at WBA or Stoke, he's a joke of a player, unfortunately we're the punchline :(
Levy has a lot to answer for, I wouldn't blame Poch if he took the first job offered, he deserves better.
He deserves better than his boss backing him up by spending 30 million on a player? Fook off please.

Also, if Pochettino didn't want him we wouldn't have bought him, it's as simple as that. Pochettino clearly must see something in him, so let's all show some patience first before crucifying the guy.

I don't rate him, yet, but surely Poch must have seen something in him, there is no way he would be here otherwise, so need to give him a bit of time!!

People like you deserve to get kicked in. Fuck off you shit eating cake farter

...Sissoko >>>>>>>>>> Lamela...
...intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer...
COYS

Have you ever made a decent post in the entire time you have been on this board? I can't remember a single post of yours that wasn't utter fucking shite.

edit: Funny you should talk about casual observers as you clearly are the most casual 'fan' there is.

Back
Top Bottom