Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not German.

By that logic the next question would be whether you believe you need to be of the same nationality of the team you support.

You don't have to be English to be a fan of Spurs, I'm not for instance lile million others . But fans of players tend is a new trend that I find particular annoying in "modern" football..

Enjoy the forum though.

Last edited:
Son vacationing in Siberia with "Nice Killer" Hwang Hee-Chan:

Wot is wrong with you? Anything non Son meets with disapproval & you are even posting Siberian holiday shots. We get that he is the only reason you came here but fucking hell its boring now. Do you know the name of any other player than son? He is one bloke in a big squad. And he takes his holiday in Siberia. Next?

Nationalistic ,blinkered ,one minute , gone tomorrow cunts is a concept of the
modern game that I will never understand or support .
The ugly fucker has been good for 10% with 90% mediocrity . If he doesn't pull
his dick out and produce , then any nutter that holidays in a Siberian kharzi might
as well stay there permanently.
In a perfect world "one minute wonders " are our own 5th column might as well
Fuck off .

Last edited:
Nationalistic ,blinkered ,one minute , gone tomorrow cunts is a concept of the
modern game that I will never understand or support .
The ugly fucker has been good for 10% with 90% mediocrity . If he doesn't pull
his dick out and produce , then any nutter that holidays in a Siberian kharzi might
as well stay there permanently.
In a perfect world "one minute wonders " are our own 5th column might as well
Fuck off .
:leaveityeah:

3M40S

705636fe96756162a767b9987f17a581_XL.jpg

He's a pussy, he's been at the club long enough to know you dont bottle chances like that in any game let alone a NLD.

He's no Son of mine.

I didn't get to see the game unfortunately (Wasn't optional), so I didn't see this until now.

That is absolutely pathetic.

You can score the goal that wins the game if you put your body on the line, or at a minimum, get the keeper sent off. What do you do? Fucking hurdle him. He didn't even get in the way. He didn't even try to stand in the ball flight path, assuming the keeper gets it first. He just jumps to the side, giving the keeper an easy way out.

I can't think of another player in our squad who would be such a pussy. Imagine Danny Rose in that situation. Cech would be out for the rest of the season. Imagine Lamela. Imagine Kane. Then you get Son.

Dear fucking me. Worst thing I've ever seen him do for us.

Too much hate in this forum. Yes Son should have challenged the keeper but it was 50/50 and it's also unfair to chastise the Korean flyboys around here as they are very proud of his performance. However, Spurs fans have every right to vent the frustration as often we see too much emphasis on a players nationality than the performance. We have Dutch, Swede, Korean, Argentinian, African as well as English but we bleed only Spurs blood and that should be enough.

Too much hate in this forum. Yes Son should have challenged the keeper but it was 50/50 and it's also unfair to chastise the Korean flyboys around here as they are very proud of his performance. However, Spurs fans have every right to vent the frustration as often we see too much emphasis on a players nationality than the performance. We have Dutch, Swede, Korean, Argentinian, African as well as English but we bleed only Spurs blood and that should be enough.

Nobody gives a shit about his nationality. His overall performance was ok in that game. The annoying thing is that he bottled a perfectly winnable ball. Cech managed to fall on his arse & still beat him to it. I don't even think it was 50/50. Had he carried on at full tilt he would have beaten Cech to the ball & either rounded him to go through on goal, or taken a whack, won the foul & got the keeper sent off. Moments like that change games & Son didn't fancy risking a whack. Professional footballers should be prepared to take a whack or two for the shirt. Shying out tackles is not what is expected. Would the Korean people be quite as proud of his performance in a Korean shirt, had he bottled it in an important international?

I didn't get to see the game unfortunately (Wasn't optional), so I didn't see this until now.

That is absolutely pathetic.

You can score the goal that wins the game if you put your body on the line, or at a minimum, get the keeper sent off. What do you do? Fucking hurdle him. He didn't even get in the way. He didn't even try to stand in the ball flight path, assuming the keeper gets it first. He just jumps to the side, giving the keeper an easy way out.

I can't think of another player in our squad who would be such a pussy. Imagine Danny Rose in that situation. Cech would be out for the rest of the season. Imagine Lamela. Imagine Kane. Then you get Son.

Dear fucking me. Worst thing I've ever seen him do for us.

Eriksen doesn't like putting his foot in but I think even he would've put in a challenge there.

Back
Top Bottom