My Club Disgusts Me

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm pretty sure when the NFL deal was announced there were assurances from the club that there would not be a barrage of NFL material at the ground or from the club. First broken promise was when NFL adverts appeared at the ground, and now we have the club promoting fans to turn up in an NFL jersey for a massive 10% club store discount. FUCK OFF.

This must be fake as I can't imagine we'll have any spurs official shops at Wembley anyway?? There might be a couple of stalls or something but I can't see why the club would want people turning up in NFL shirts. I'm calling bollocks.

mM5SB.gif

@SpursOfficialTo celebrate our @NFL partnership, wear an NFL top to our @UEFACL game with @FCMonaco and get 10% discount in our Spurs stores

Where to even start with this?

Wearing a replica shirt to football is bad enough but its Wembley, 80,00 yids etc...but wearing shirts from not just another team but another sport?

All to get 10% off your next bit of tat merchandise. Seriously?

F*ck off (the club formally known as) Tottenham!

dun-dun-dun-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom