Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This will suck because he's been one of the better performing players thus far, but I think that Davies is a very comfortable backup.

Sucks for Danny, but happy to see Davies back as I really rate the guy. Very different to Rose, but still offers a lot defensively and has a good footballing brain to go along with it.

Shame though because I was looking at Monaco's right back yesterday and he looked very suspect defending. Although he looks ok going forward he was losing it a lot and getting caught out of position.
I was thinking Rose would slaughter this guy.
I just hope Davies doesn't sit back and goes at him. He may spend a lot of time defending otherwise and imo the right back is there for the taking.

Hamstrings are nothing to fuck with. This could be bad.
Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck with.

For a professional athlete I believe a grade one tear should be just a few days of rest before returning to training. Grade One isn't even a tear, it's just a sprain I think.

Hamstrings are nothing to fuck with. This could be bad.

Lul, most Hamstring injuries are 2-3 weeks for a footballer. As pointed out, grade one isn't much to worry about, especially when Davies is more than accomplished to take over.

If we have to rotate we can even use Jan at LB and Wimmer at LCB. I'm not even worried about Rose being injured, the squad is more than capable of handling 1 injury.

Grade One isn't even a tear, it's just a sprain I think.

"Grade 1 Hamstring Strain
With a grade 1 hamstring strain you may have tightness in back of the thigh but will be able to walk normally. You will be aware of some hamstring discomfort and unable to run at full speed. There will be mild swelling and spasm. Bend your knee against resistance is unlikely to reproduce much pain."

More or less. Just needs resting.

Doesn't even play, still makes team of the week. Rose is that good

Far from it... I think what the media are saying, is that even with a Grade 1 hamstring tear, and having missed the weekend game, Danny Rose is still better than any shower of shit left-back the PL has to offer (except Ben Davies of course... who I suspect is who they meant to put in!)

Back
Top Bottom