Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame though because I was looking at Monaco's right back yesterday and he looked very suspect defending. Although he looks ok going forward he was losing it a lot and getting caught out of position.
I was thinking Rose would slaughter this guy.
I just hope Davies doesn't sit back and goes at him. He may spend a lot of time defending otherwise and imo the right back is there for the taking.

With hindsight, that's an eerily prescient, fucking brilliant post.

Favourite player by a mile. Hard as nails heart of a lion skills to complement plus a wonder strike goal against the scum on his debut to burnish the legend. Rose is the fucking bollocks.

Last edited:
Can think of a dozen games of his that are more like mma fights. Absolute warrior.
His constant pissed off face, dirty looks and shouting <3

Difficult to remember how challenged both he and Walker tended to look before Poch walked in.

I don't think anyone on the planet, including himself, thought he could ever be this good, let alone as a left back.

He goes through the wars every game. That's nothing.
I think it was in the last 5 mins, they were on one of their numerous attacks, when he got wiped out by Jan, with the ball still live he was then immediately wipeout by Dier. He just lay their on his back hands behind his head. Love the lad, hard as nails.
danny-rose.jpg

Back
Top Bottom