Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Allright mr our squad is perfect without any weakness

This isn't fantasy football mate, our first 11 is pretty ironclad, what signing of quality is going to come to us, especially with the wages we pay?
Sure Eriksen is playing poorly, but I've watched every game his ever played for us and his quality isn't in doubt.
Logout of FM and stop bring a fickle cunt.

You mugger a point
you mugged a car
back on the M1 to the shit hole you come
in London no one cares for the 96
fuck all the scousers and up the yids!

texting pool m8s now

well they won't be your 'm8s' for long...
not cool bro.
Joke or no joke, saying 'no one in London cares' about 96 other Human Beings dying, is the heartless, remorseless rebuke of a fucking serial killer! Have some fucking empathy... even if you hate the lot of them, that's not the way to express it!

Unless the 'Israel' bit of your username is merely ironic, I can only assume it's something more Zionist? In which case, you must be more than fully aware of the resentment and hatred directed towards our Jewish Brothers down the ages... don't lower yourself to that!

You're a bit off there mate, what you're critiquing there is the existence of analytic statements "a bachelor is an unmarried man" if you except Quine that is reasonable. but regardless of that claiming cunt is implicit in Nazi says that for every X that has the property of being a Nazi has also the property of being a cunt (and vice versa) which is clearly false. Lastly, Tautology is divorced of meanings, "it either raining or not raining now" is always true regardless of the meaning of raining.
So I'm saying that when I say 'Nazi cunt' it's tautological because, for me, all Nazis are cunts. You with me? The tautology I'm referring to is a rhetorical one, and that makes it amusing when your argument is predicated on a logical one. So far as I can see.

Our front 4 were so excellent last session.

Fluid and inventive. It was like everyone was on the same page.

They've looked the total opposite of that this season.

Sitting down to a plate of hash brown potatoes, topped with chilli, topped with three eggs over easy. Doused with hot sauce.
With a glass of Modelo and bloody mary mix.
Then it's off for a nap.

Wanted three points, obs, but I'll take that draw.

Peace out, my brothers....

Don't understand the flak Wanyama is getting from some - I thought he had a good game.

We didn't deserve a win, so I'm happy with the draw. Need to wake the fuck up earlier though.

So I'm saying that when I say 'Nazi cunt' it's tautological because, for me, all Nazis are cunts. You with me? The tautology I'm referring to is a rhetorical one, and that makes it amusing when your argument is predicated on a logical one. So far as I can see.
So say its rhetoric chap. "Woolwich cunt" is outrageously there

I Hope Mane returns to his new home to the traditional Liverpool new signing greeting of finding all his shit stolen by his new fans.

Ref was shit. You always know they will be shit if you recognise their face or name or both in Clattenburg.

What really pisses me off is that little bitch will play their next game while Dembele will still be suspended from last seasons Chelsea game. I still can't believe he got 6 games.

Decent point in the end, similar to the Everton game. Must be something in the Scouse water. They probably stole whatever it is.

Why Josh Onnoah? Son would have played better than that... passes by Onnoah were intercepted and taken by Liverpool players.... Son are expecting to play World Cup qualification in Seoul on September 1st.... So, he has to travel to Korea from UK after Olympic games in Brasil. What a wasting time... traveling to other side of the world will negatively influence on players....wtf is wrong with mr. Maurico

Our front 4 were so excellent last session.

Fluid and inventive. It was like everyone was on the same page.

They've looked the total opposite of that this season.

To a degree but I can remember games where they played like today last season, quite a few. For me the balance still isn't there, Eriksen Lamela and Alli are great but they are all number 10 AM's looking to make a pass. In my view we need.

1 a Corzola style CM, someone who can control the game under pressure with his passing and therefore provide cover when Dembele ain't around. This type of player will help us get the best of of our attacking players.

2 out and out pace, like Mane today, hopefully Nkoudo will do that but we will see.

3 explosive AM who can offer something different to Eriksen and make Eriksen work for his spot.

I think Dier and Viktor aren't working together well and it's clear we need the moose back. Harry definitely looks distressed and unsure on how he and Vic should play together, and Eriksen and Alli look outright tired.

Back
Top Bottom