Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hate to say it, but may hate the dippers more than woolwich. Always been a close call for me.
6:30 in the mrng kickoff is perfect for me. Cocktails and pregame at 5:30, sleep it off by noon. Good to go.
Going with 3-1 good guys. Vinny puts us out of harm's way late.

That being said, I'm a nervous fucking wreck.....

Merson has us taking this, 2-1.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Walker has been immense defensively since Poch arrived. Both him and Rose are better defensively than they are going forward.

I think the opposite but both have come on massively under Poch!

Full back used to be our weak point but not any more!
:pochsmirk:

Not sure how this one will go as it is so early in the season, but I reckon we will win. I think Liverpool are going to be found out this season.

Their season will be very inconsistent with decent displays and shockers

Hopefully tomorrow will be a shocker but I think we'll have too much for them!

And so will HullFC against Warrington later!

So damn excited for this.

Ill be working but I'll be sure to have it on my phone via Kodi. The most confident I've been going into this fixture since the home game the previous year in Pochs first season when we lost, but I think we can do it.

Lamela to have a massive game.

Love our lads on the radio now!

New Stadium should have the mother of testimonials for its opening game, Dawson, Lennon, Huddleston, Crouch, Mason, Livermore, JJ, VdV etc.,, Honour those who grafted and pulled this club out of mid-table

Hate to say it, but may hate the dippers more than woolwich. Always been a close call for me...

You serious Bro...?
You hate LIVERPOOL....
more than WOOLWICH?
Tha'fucks wrong wit you?

Get a grip and have a wank or something... you're not right!

:pochfacepalm::roseunsure::paulinhobored::avbcringe::avbfacepalm:

To put it into context... out of these two players... which one do you have more of a problem with?

:cunt: left us to sign for Arseanal
:keane: left us to sign for Liverpool

EXACTLY!

Don't get me wrong... I was disappointed that Robbie decided to leave us for his 'Boyhood Club'TM

But that was nothing... NOTHING compared to the grief I felt when Campbell left for THEM... that was pure treachery!!

Back
Top Bottom