Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many more times does he have to answer exactly the same questions? I assume these q's are from Italian jorno's desperate to have him back in Italy.

How many more times does he have to answer exactly the same questions? I assume these q's are from Italian jorno's desperate to have him back in Italy, but even so I don't think he has ever been any other questions since he has been here 3 fucking seasons ago!!

Bit hypocritical?

I just feel people are being harsh on Lamela because of his price tag. They remember every little detail of his game and very week. Every misplaced pass gets scrutinised even though when stats on that particular game could say he had the highest pass completion.

I actually feel sorry for Lamela. He was signed a very high price coming off the back of a superb season, must have felt like he wasn't wanted, got injured etc. - he needs to start scoring some goals in the league though, we know he's capable, he's scoring them in cup competitions, he scored them in pre season, he scored in serie a.
Totti, you massive fucking hater you!

Great equaliser today from him. Brilliant flicked header and great strength to get infront of his man. Thought he had an okay game otherwise. Tried making things happen by passing forward but not much coming off. I think we'll certainly see him at his best when the likes of Janssen are on to bring others into play and giving Lamela his space to cause havoc.

Last goal of last season and the first of this season. I still think he'll go and get double digits in the Premier League this season.

Now been involved in 7 goals in his last 7 league games and 14 goals in his last 30 league games. He's becoming that star.

Despite getting that goal, it's obvious how frustrated he is with the result.

Good mentality. Lamela starting to become more of a leader in our squad, which makes sense considering he's not too far of being one of our more senior players (in terms of time spent at the club).

Lamela has always ben getting in goalscoring positions. It is a matter of time for him to get picked out regularly and he will bag a few. If he receives the ball half the times he gets into great positions and scores he will get 10 a season.
So very glad it is coming good for him. The kid is a grafter and never gives up.

Myself and a few others here have said that Lamela is our best player now.
When I first came to this forum, I moaned about his lack of physicality.
And I was fucking right to do so. He was a little choirboy when he first came to Spurs and boy
did he struggle. But look at him now. He's put on some muscle and he is so much better for it.
:dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers:

372FD11500000578-0-image-a-42_1471102055559.jpg

Myself and a few others here have said that Lamela is our best player now.
When I first came to this forum, I moaned about his lack of physicality.
And I was fucking right to do so. He was a little choirboy when he first came to Spurs and boy
did he struggle. But look at him now. He's put on some muscle and he is so much better for it.
:dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers:

When Poch jacks it in, I'm sure Spurs will give you and gibbs a shout. A managerial dream team.

Back
Top Bottom