Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just wish he'd waited till the Chelsea game to get this shit out of his system. Imagine him decking Terry...

PF5M4QE.gif

How did Kit get back out from that?

Fashanu added: ‘Dele being a prince in Nigeria is absolutely massive.

‘It would give him a lot of respect if he returned to live here and maybe one day he could be king of the Yoruba tribe.

‘It means a lot of houses, cars and enormous wealth’.

This must be shocking news to a Premier League footballer.

:pocheyes:

Fashanu has always been a bit nuts hasn't he??
Cowabunga!

latest

Just thought I'd post about how good of a season Alli has had. I remember saying in the summer that I hoped he stayed and got game time because he was a lot better then Oxlade-Chamberlain who at his age was getting top flight games and I thought a loan would be disruptive to Allis progress when I thought he was good enough to play in our team.

I'm glad he showed throughout the season how good he is and he only got better throughout the season. Just amazing the confidence he has shown and how lucky we are that we got him for how cheap we did too. From his first goal for us in his third or so game, to his brilliant performances, nutmegs, skills, cockiness, cuntishness and his outstanding GOALS.

We've seen him go from MK Dons player who scored goals for fun in League One to full fledged England national team starter with the hopes of a nation on his shoulders and one of the brightest talents in world football who will now be playing CL football next season.

Can't wait to see how he does at the Euros and see him continue to terrorise teams next season.

Back
Top Bottom