Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He will get 3 games. That will leave us without him, Alli and Toby for the two remaining fixtures. Hopefully we manage to secure 2nd regardless but it won't be easy without those 3. A crappy ending to what has been an amazing season for Mousa. He's been the player we thought we bought this year and has really made himself almost irreplacable. Always a pleasure to see him play IMO.

Also what this will mean is Woolwich-supporting Sky will have more say in banning players, choosing when to show incidents as they are doing all the time, and getting other non-favoured teams like Tottenham into trouble.

Like the Alli punch that wasn't shown again on sky but rather picked up by foreign outlets first? Okay.

Agree with some of the above. There has been plenty of praise for us this season. The press were pretty much begging Roy to play all the Tottenham lads in the England game. It's just Leicester have done something we are unlikely to witness any time soon again.

Anyway, love how Dembele has dominated games this season. Hope he won't be out of too many games at the start of next season. Our relative slow start did hurt us a little this year imo. A select few signings and Poch working his magic should hopefully have us first out the traps in our last season at the grand old Lane.

Post more often :adethumbup:

I've never been a lawyer and I'd get him off!

:ledleylick:

:vdvdive:

Walter Sabatini at Roma is claiming Dembele is on his way out in the summer for "a ridiculous price"
Didn't say to whom bur I'd be gutted. He's been excellent this year

Walter Sabatini at Roma is claiming Dembele is on his way out in the summer for "a ridiculous price"
Didn't say to whom bur I'd be gutted. He's been excellent this year

How would he know what our transfer plans were? Seems strange he would be commenting on one of our players leaving. Pretty sure Dembele was one of the names being mentioned with regards a contract extension.

When do we expect the announcement on the Moose? And the fine for the brawl for that matter?

If, in the unlikely event we get a points deduction, we should withdraw all Spurs players from the Euros. Fuck the FA.

Thinking about it, would the FA deduct points while at the same time negotiating for us to play CL games at Wembley?

Cut their nose of to spite their face.

Cue conspiracy theories from deluded Spammers and cuntish gooners.

When do we expect the announcement on the Moose? And the fine for the brawl for that matter?

If, in the unlikely event we get a points deduction, we should withdraw all Spurs players from the Euros. Fuck the FA.
Did he accept the charges? Last night was the deadline for his response.
If he didn't then I guess there will be a hearing next week, if he did then I should think they will announce the punishment today.

If Moose is likely to be out for 5-6 games at the start of the season, selling him and reinvesting in someone we believe could come in and replace him for those games is a solid idea. Having said that, the club would need to have a huge replacement lined up for the fans to be on board with it.

Not having Dembele for the first five or six games could once again be the difference between first and second, we can't afford another slow start to our season.

Our Dembele signed a new contract in Jan, no? Doubt it's him.

So, I have a question: if we contest a ban and we put in 'papers' to contest it, can he play on Sunday maybe? Might take them a while to sort out a hearing?

Our Dembele signed a new contract in Jan, no? Doubt it's him.

So, I have a question: if we contest a ban and we put in 'papers' to contest it, can he play on Sunday maybe? Might take them a while to sort out a hearing?
FA could increase an appealed ban on the grounds it's frivolous

FA could increase an appealed ban on the grounds it's frivolous
FA’s rules state that retrospective action can only be taken when the referee and his assistants have not seen the incident.

FA: What are your reasons for appeal
Tottenham: The linesman clearly saw the whole incident
33C6848F00000578-0-The_Belgium_international_is_facing_a_lengthy_ban_from_the_FA_af-a-1_1462526981322.jpg

mightyyid_2016-May-04-576x1024.jpg

Bearing in mind how bad a lot of our football press is I actually believe they've got the wrong Dembele.
There are three of them.

The only one who would command a ridiculous fee and who has been linked with Roma, Chelsea and Juve is our Moussa Dembele, and considering he was being linked with a 30 Million Chelsea move, I imagine they know which Dembele they are talking about.

Doesn't mean a deal is done though, it's the express. When the BBC posts about it I'll panic,

Back
Top Bottom