Youth - Bolton At Home FAYC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enjoyed myself tonight. Went along on my own but had a good sing with everyone else. If anyone cares, I was the one front-left who tried to get 'fuck em all, fuck em all...' started. Was surprised at how good the general (non-1882) turn-out was, must have been a good thousand there overall. Shame about the result but I guess that's really not why we went...

Enjoyed myself tonight. Went along on my own but had a good sing with everyone else. If anyone cares, I was the one front-left who tried to get 'fuck em all, fuck em all...' started. Was surprised at how good the general (non-1882) turn-out was, must have been a good thousand there overall. Shame about the result but I guess that's really not why we went...
Directly to the left of my Dad, and a couple along from me then I believe.

Row 10, seat 38?

Do dooo do do do, Josh Onomah, do do doooo do, Josh Onomah, do do dooo do do, do dooo doo, do dooo doo doo dooo doo, Josh Onomah!

How the hell are you lot getting enough signal to make all these tweets/forum posts? I normally get bugger all until I'm well past Seven Sisters on my way home!
empty stadium innit.

Zack Clough was immense for Bolton, we simply couldn't get anywhere near him.

Back
Top Bottom